Fat Burner for womens

Tinyme

Awards
Hey guys i have a friend that just had a baby and shes been going to the gym....shes taking fish oil and multivitamins....any good fat burners out there?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys i have a friend that just had a baby and shes been going to the gym....shes taking fish oil and multivitamins....any good fat burners out there?
VII-KT seems to be working well for me 😁

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VII-KT seems to be working well for me 😁
We released a lavender version of VII-KT and Invictus exactly for this reason :) The ladies love the benefits, but didn't like the original scent. I highly recommend she try the Lavender VII-KT and/or Lavender Invictus

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Am I wrong if I wonder if a topical is the right idea for someone who just had a baby? Risk of skin contact? Also idk if there are many things that may be ruled out of taking if she is breastfeeding.

I am not super well versed in this so maybe more asking than making a statement here.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I wrong if I wonder if a topical is the right idea for someone who just had a baby? Risk of skin contact? Also idk if there are many things that may be ruled out of taking if she is breastfeeding.

I am not super well versed in this so maybe more asking than making a statement here.
you're not wrong. I had actually missed that...

But, there are plenty of ideal application spots that would minimize risk of transfer...tops of the feet, behind the knees, inner thighs.

However, This is a time when extreme caution should be observed

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ever try Radiate. One of the best products I ever used

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is definitely a nice option. I like alpha lean 7 as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 39
Apex Alchemy 19
Supplements 14
Supplements 13
Supplements 10