Fake Test from Big Pharmacies

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right here under my bed i have legit pharmaceutical grade ampoules allegedly containing 250 mg/ml of enanthate but in all reality there is less than 100mg of enanthate in each of them.
Blood levels compared exactly 48 hours post shot with the homebrew test e and my conclusion is that those ampoules contain less than 50% of the labeled concentration.

yes, it can happen, if the company is from like a 2nd or a 3rd world country (in this case southeast europe).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Right here under my bed i have legit pharmaceutical grade ampoules allegedly containing 250 mg/ml of enanthate but in all reality there is less than 100mg of enanthate in each of them.
Blood levels compared exactly 48 hours post shot with the homebrew test e and my conclusion is that those ampoules contain less than 50% of the labeled concentration.

yes, it can happen, if the company is from like a 2nd or a 3rd world country (in this case southeast europe).
Or it could be home brew with a knock off label, that happens all the time. But absolutely nothing fake is coming out of a us pharmacy

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
Or it could be home brew with a knock off label, that happens all the time. But absolutely nothing fake is coming out of a us pharmacy
If that’s the case it didn’t come from a pharmacy now did it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If that’s the case it didn’t come from a pharmacy now did it
Nope, what I'm saying is ppl get stuff with a pharma label off the street thinking there buying pharma gear but it's knock off, happens all the time. Idk if the guy I quoted got it directly from the pharmacy but if it was underdosed I'm guessing he bought it on the street

Xks201

Awards
Midodrine is fake here too and I have severe orthostatic hypotension problems

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thankfully, nobody else in here has hypotension. So, we'll be ok.

Seriously though, not every drug works for everyone, and there are instances of resistance to drugs. Hypertension drugs do not work on me. Do I think they were bunk from the pharmacy? Hardly.

Your solution is easier than mine.
All you have to do is stop working out; get old and fat. Bingo.