Fake Test from Big Pharmacies

Xks201

Awards
Has anyone else had problems obtaining real testosterone from in person pharmacies or clinics? I even did roid test it and it said it was fake. Thanks.

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
Lol this made me laugh, maybe take them to court and get a few million

P.s you’re full of ****

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I'm not buying that. If anything you misread the test or the Roy test just didn't work because if a real pharmacy is selling fake stuff then you really do need to sue them and you will win

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
Lol this made me laugh, maybe take them to court and get a few million

P.s you’re full of ****

Xks201

Awards
I’ve been on test for six years and know what test feels like. What state are you guys in? I’m going to medical school in May where I hope there is real T.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I seen levels drop when there is excessive stress and it’s being converted through aromatase pathway. Despite same dosage give with no other variable to address

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m going to medical school in May where I hope there is real T.
:redflags:

Theres a stanky troll in this thread.

Xks201

Awards
It’s real. I’d offer to send an unopened vial of this fake crap but that’s illegal. Don’t know what else to say other than I tested it and can’t find good test anywhere in St. Louis.

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
Why not just take them to court for selling fake controlled substances that you have a script for

Lol
Stop the lies

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
Why not just take them to court for selling fake controlled substances that you have a script for

Lol
Stop the lies

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why would anyone fake test. When it's one of the cheapest things in the world to make

Xks201

Awards
It’s Walgreens or Walmart. I’m not taking them to court because I’m hoping to leave here for medical school in several months. Yeah it’s like a population control scheme or something man you guys gotta believe me I roid tested it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well the roid test was obviously wrong because no real pharmacy is giving out fake testosterone, zero % chance

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And your a idiot....

Population control, from fake testosterone......

Tard.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And your a idiot....

Population control, from fake testosterone......

Tard.
Dude, come on, he’s going to go to med school soon. I’m sure we can trust him. I’m sure either Walmart or Walgreens is out to get us with fake test. Because it’s so easy to mix those two up, especially when you got something from their pharmacy that tested negative for the drug it’s supposed to contain. This is totally legit.

Xks201

Awards
Actually the way this started was by them faking my cortisol which if you don’t have you go into crisis . Then they started taking the test. I was in crisis too long.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Riiiiggghhtt.

Tell me what is the first thing that comes to your mind when you look at this picture
wallpaper_10~2.jpeg

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Test is cheap to make.
Cheap to buy.
Widely available.
If it's fake it's blatent to the user.
It's very easily and cheaply tested, both in the lab and in the blood of the user.
No one using it legitimately isn't having blood tests.

So no, no big pharma isn't faking test.

If they wanted to make more money they just put the price of a new drug up, not fake an old one that everyone makes anyway.
Or if they really wanted to sell fake druugs they'd fake some new cutting edge drug that costs a fortune and us given to people who are really sick.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have been to the same pharmacy.
It is next to the ice wall.
Saw bigfoot outside, trying to score oxy.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get my test from walgreens and walmart, been doing it for years, never had an issue. You do know that test is very cheap to make and a lawsuit will cost them millions so theres that...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get my test from walgreens and walmart, been doing it for years, never had an issue. You do know that test is very cheap to make and a lawsuit will cost them millions so theres that...
Ya but what about population control

Xks201

Awards
It’s not just test. Hydrocortisone, midodrine, prednisone all fake here. Just filled a fake Ritalin today. Pills do nothing . Never come to Missouri .

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you need psychiatric help?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it were population control. They would give you real test.

It was investigated in 1978 as a form of male (oral) contraception.
In 1978, a newly available oral testosterone preparation known as testosterone undecanoate (TU) was investigated as a possible form for male contraception. ... These studies confirm the effectiveness of testosterone as a contraceptive, and provides evidence that men who desire fertility should not be prescribed TRT.
TRT as Contraceptive

Med School huh?
The MCAT is much harder than a basic Google Search.

Last edited:
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually the way this started was by them faking my cortisol which if you don’t have you go into crisis . Then they started taking the test. I was in crisis too long.
Also, being in adrenal crisis for “too long” = you are no longer able to make ridiculous threads on AM because you are dead.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been on test for six years and know what test feels like. What state are you guys in? I’m going to medical school in May where I hope there is real T.
Oh yeah they got the best test in med school, that's why most drs are so jacked, it's the mandatory daily T injections they give you, doesn't even matter if your female everyone gets em

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Once you get to med school, you'll want adderall or provigil...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh some feller who fancies himself pre-med has a theory his test from the pharmacy is bunk and population control.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh some feller who fancies himself pre-med has a theory his test from the pharmacy is bunk and population control.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well god damn and what would be the thought process being that? Trying to keep males weak and unhealthy with a soft noodle?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, medically, it would be better for population control to have all of us on TRT...
but then again, he doesn't know about HCG... He dumb and restarting one's, oh this is just exhausting.

I'm feeling infertile just being in this thread... it must be a conspiracy.