Fake Havoc RPN?

albynumber01

Awards
My friend bought a bottle of havoc. But many caps are not filled.
In fact, the days that uses solid caps have better results. why some caps are not filled? it is a fake?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i dont think that's enough info to determine if it's real or fake.

albynumber01

Awards
ok man you're right. I don't understand why some caps are not filled.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I've read a lot of complaints concerning havoc lately... shame really, there are many other Epi products providing great results

albynumber01

Awards
I've read a lot of complaints concerning havoc lately... shame really, there are many other Epi products providing great results
really? What kind of complaints? IMO Havoc is one of the most PH counterfeit. this worries me. I had bought from the same Web site where he bought my friend. I used havoc for 6 weeks but I have not seen any change. Diet: 4000 kcal clean. 240 g protein / day. nothing.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
So many threads and yet not a single proven case of it being fake...

hmmmm.... and its always inexperienced people crying wolf...

I love me my Havoc...

albynumber01

Awards
Man i ran other PH with great result. Not all substances behave the same on everybody. Just my $.02

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Do yourself a favor and support your local supplement shop. No, not GNC or Vit shoppe!! Look around! I'm sure there is one within a day trip you can purchase legit clones from that aren't being faked or not filled etc. I have a dozen around me and they stock them all . F the internet!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
EBay had some havoc floating around for a bit a while back

whyteboi

Awards
Im natty and look better then at least 25% of the people here who have done multiple cycles, and I saw NOTHING from RPN Havoc (just finished a 5 week cycle at 30/40/40/40/40) and I got mine from a place you lock out the intruders, so Idk ;\

I think the RPN stuff expired or they goofed making the last batch, cause EPI-strong seems to be god's jesus juice while I and many other people seem to have not seen much from RPN's stuff as of lately

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Im natty and look better then at least 25% of the people here who have done multiple cycles, and I saw NOTHING from RPN Havoc (just finished a 5 week cycle at 30/40/40/40/40) and I got mine from a place you lock out the intruders, so Idk ;\

I think the RPN stuff expired or they goofed making the last batch, cause EPI-strong seems to be god's jesus juice while I and many other people seem to have not seen much from RPN's stuff as of lately
If you ran PH then you are not natty.. wtf?

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
really? What kind of complaints? IMO Havoc is one of the most PH counterfeit. this worries me. I had bought from the same Web site where he bought my friend. I used havoc for 6 weeks but I have not seen any change. Diet: 4000 kcal clean. 240 g protein / day. nothing.
Haha actually just the last thread I was on had the info you're seeking. Current thread floating around about peoples favorite Epi product...so its really not that hard to find.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I had some fake Havoc... seriously, My GI JOEs didnt fit in the driver seat of my havoc... I think it was chinese knockoff....

I just got done with 18 cycles too... thank god Im still Natty.

albynumber01

Awards

Ok..i'm italian..i don't understand what is it natty :06: because "natty"??

demolition

demolition

Awards
I do not speak English, did not understand the meaning of "Natty"
Natural... some one that is NATTY dosent use PH or AAS... Natty Peanut butter= Natural Peanut butter...

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
haha perfect example, natty peanut butter = natural peanut butter. Good example, but IDK why I just laughed must be one of those days :laugh:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 20
traiford09 Anabolics 63
Anabolics 0