Fairly New High-Powered Nonstim Preworkouts

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently finished a couple of tubs of Gorilla Mode Nitric by Gorilla Mind. Had to go in a different direction since they have been out of stock for awhile. So ordered two tubs of Bloodshot by Hosstile. Both of these products are so highly dosed that I am pumped before I even start my workout. Thought I would share since so little is written about them on this forum.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Recently finished a couple of tubs of Gorilla Mode Nitric by Gorilla Mind. Had to go in a different direction since they have been out of stock for awhile. So ordered two tubs of Bloodshot by Hosstile. Both of these products are so highly dosed that I am pumped before I even start my workout. Thought I would share since so little is written about them on this forum.
Just looked it up. Pretty stacked profile. If I’m being picky, I don’t personally like Tyrosine in non-stims, nor the non-Vaso6 green tea extract, but overall it’s loaded. Realistically one scoop would probably be fine for most.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had my eye on gorilla mode nitric for a while now. Really eager to try it out once they have it back in stock. I think I’ve only seen it mentioned on here one time other than your post, so good looking out.

How is the consistency of the powder? Based on the ingredients, I imagine some clumping, but hopefully nothing that can’t be fixed by storing in the fridge/freezer.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It looks good, but it seems expensive. Mind you, I buy supplements as bulk powder, so maybe that is not fair.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had my eye on gorilla mode nitric for a while now. Really eager to try it out once they have it back in stock. I think I’ve only seen it mentioned on here one time other than your post, so good looking out.

How is the consistency of the powder? Based on the ingredients, I imagine some clumping, but hopefully nothing that can’t be fixed by storing in the fridge/freezer.
Surprisingly, Gorilla Mode Nitric is not clumpy at all, though Bloodshot is.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Surprisingly, Gorilla Mode Nitric is not clumpy at all, though Bloodshot is.
Awesome, even better! I don’t mind clumping as it comes with the territory, but it’s always nice when I don’t have to deal with it, lol.

In your experience, are the effects of bloodshot and gorilla mode nitric similar, or does one edge the other out? I may have to try bloodshot in the meantime

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, even better! I don’t mind clumping as it comes with the territory, but it’s always nice when I don’t have to deal with it, lol.

In your experience, are the effects of bloodshot and gorilla mode nitric similar, or does one edge the other out? I may have to try bloodshot in the meantime
The effects are substantially similar. I will say that Bloodshot’s watermelon flavor is one factor in its favor.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gorilla Mode Nitric was awesome, went through 4 tubs. However I am really enjoying Volugen stacked with Morphopump. Similar effects as Nitric but with crazy endurance...just keep going. Sure it’s from the PeakO2.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gorilla Mode Nitric was awesome, went through 4 tubs. However I am really enjoying Volugen stacked with Morphopump. Similar effects as Nitric but with crazy endurance...just keep going. Sure it’s from the PeakO2.
Do you use 1scoop volugen and 3 caps morphopump pre, then the other 3 caps at a different time of day?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hostile is a solid co .. bloodshot looks nice fully packed as expected

currently working on CEL super swole picked up the 3 pack deal and no complaints .. i prefer non stims pre as well .