Unanswered Fairlife Core Power Protein Shake

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever try these or know much about them? Taste is ok, little chalky, but in a pinch they are sold all over in convenience stores by me. My go to used to be quest bars but I figured out they were destroying my stomach.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep i've seen this at a lot of gyms. They are the pre made protein shakes. They taste pretty good actually. It would be cheaper to buy protein powder though and make your own shakes.

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I agree, it's not a cheap way to go. But I'm always looking for things to grab when I'm on the run that are healthy and high protein so I dont end up cheating with junk. I almost always have a couple of powdered shakes in my bag at work, but sometimes I get stuck with long hours and need to grab something else.. if I can grab one of these and a banana and some almonds at 7 eleven then I'm in much better shape than a slice of pizza or something else

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The 42g bottles taste nasty but I'll sometimes pick up the bottles that have 26g of protein. Those one's are delicious!

S

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the fairlife ad for the 42g ones.. says "no chalky taste." First sip I took, immediately thought this **** tastes like chalk lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I agree, it's not a cheap way to go. But I'm always looking for things to grab when I'm on the run that are healthy and high protein so I dont end up cheating with junk. I almost always have a couple of powdered shakes in my bag at work, but sometimes I get stuck with long hours and need to grab something else.. if I can grab one of these and a banana and some almonds at 7 eleven then I'm in much better shape than a slice of pizza or something else
Then when I have one. Sometimes I’m too busy and don’t want to eat the crap food around me. The 26g protein one tastes good but never saw the 42g ones.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They’re not bad in a pinch.

Sometimes when I go food shopping after the gym..I down one of these guys