Fahrenheit Nutrition BCAA Pluss (30 sample eval)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A big thanks to Brucega and Fahrenheit Nutrition for a chance to run Endurance BCAA Plus.
I was sent 30 servings (405G) of Melon flavor and will dose it in a multitude of ways. My interest in this product was peaked by the combo but mostly the Creatinol-O-Phosphate.

Product Contains: per serving
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg
L-Leucine 3.5 g
L-Isoleucine 1.8 g
L-Valine 1.8 g
N-Acetyl-Glutamine 2.5 g
Citrulline Malate 1 g
Beta Alanine 2 g
Creatinol-O-Phosphate 1,000 mg
This is perfect timing for me since I’ve broken the sacred rule of working out, consistency, I’ve basically taken the summer off and enjoyed all the good things it has to offer. This means I’m just getting back into a routine and for anyone who’s had any time off will know what that means. This is a no hype report of the products performance, any results good/bad are my own, please take what you want from my experience and enjoy.

Day1, product had not yet arrived so I found a start up program and worked out. I have a tight schedule and lift for 30-45 min at noon time. This was followed by a night out of hot chicken wings and beer’s, probably not the best choice but fun.
Day2, a couple words, sore and more sore. Feel like I’ve been worked over by a 2x4. Anyway the Endurance BCAA Plus arrived today and I immediately tested it. First impression – YUM. The berry flavor mixed up to a color that looked like toilet bowl cleaner and had an amazing almost evervescent feel. Typical of any bcaa product with Leucine it’s one amino that is difficult if not impossible to dissolve. Mix up in a 20 oz empty G2 with cool water. After there was minimal residue at the bottom and the foam on top had dissipated nicely.i.e. it mix’s up easily. After a few min. I got the familiar BA tingles, not overpowering and actually welcomed since it took my mind off of being so sore.
Day3 (sat) Mixed up 1 scoop serving and headed to the beach with my daughter.
Sun off.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A quick word on the mixability - I ran an experiment where I used a few oz of hot water (from a heated water cooler) added in 1 sccop of BCAA Plus and shook, then added cold water and made about 20oz total. Result: There was significantly less residue. This is something I do with creatine to help it get into solution. It worked like a charm. Still had a few floaties but that's to be expected.

Question for rep - are any of items micronized ? sure mixes up completely !

Put myself through a Mon. workout. Used 1 scoop pre workout and 1 post. The prework out got me motivated but only the BA tingles since there are really no stim's to consider (or worry). The afternnoon I used 1 scoop and sipped on it all afternoon - quite enjoyable. This morning there was the sensation of having worked out, it's funny to me when I think about it, I'm in pain but it's the kind I like. I'm 46 yo so I have the stiffness and kinks to work out first thing in the am but after I got going the soreness subsided. This is a true measure of effectiveness for me and the product is working nicely.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
A quick word on the mixability - I ran an experiment where I used a few oz of hot water (from a heated water cooler) added in 1 sccop of BCAA Plus and shook, then added cold water and made about 20oz total. Result: There was significantly less residue. This is something I do with creatine to help it get into solution. It worked like a charm. Still had a few floaties but that's to be expected.

Question for rep - are any of items micronized ? sure mixes up completely !

Put myself through a Mon. workout. Used 1 scoop pre workout and 1 post. The prework out got me motivated but only the BA tingles since there are really no stim's to consider (or worry). The afternnoon I used 1 scoop and sipped on it all afternoon - quite enjoyable. This morning there was the sensation of having worked out, it's funny to me when I think about it, I'm in pain but it's the kind I like. I'm 46 yo so I have the stiffness and kinks to work out first thing in the am but after I got going the soreness subsided. This is a true measure of effectiveness for me and the product is working nicely.
There are not any ingredients that are micronized. A lot of this has to do with where the ingredients come from that assists with mixability. Basicaly not all ingredients are made alike. You can buy leucine from 100 different sources made from 20 different manufacturers. It is still Leucine when tested but flavor and mixability can differ greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer.

I will be 46 shortly and hear you on kinks and stiffness. I am currently cycling our PM and AMA together. It makes a huge difference in my recovery. I am not taking any additional BCAA's other than protein but it is only so I can gauge product/products on their own merit. I want to know how they perform so that we give honest assessment of each. The human guinea pig so to speak. LOL

thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i havent tried endurance yet but ama and pm are good stuff

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This bcaa plus product is simply amazing !

You could say I'm using this strickly for recovery and so far the effects have been steller.

This is actually the only product I'm using at the moment besides the typical vitamin and fish oil.

The Endurance BCAA Plus has provided me with renewed vigor because the recovery has been so good. It's not 100% fool proof because I still feel some muscle ache but it's very much diminished and subsides more quickly than I've ever been accustomed to.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The past couple days have had some disruption to my schedual. Even working 11+ hr's a day plus travel I've been using bcaa plus to sip on throughout the day which has kept the 3:30 or afternoon sleepy's at bay ! fatigue has not been any issue.

Here is the wo routine I've been following -

Lifting - Circuit 3 days a week - repeat for 4 weeks
Squats - 135 pounds x 3,6,9,12,15,12,9,6,3
Push Ups - body x 5,10,15,20,25,20,15,10,5
Chins - body x 3,6,9,12,15,12,9,6,3
Sit Ups - body x 3,6,9,12,15,12,9,6,3

Being a simple fitness person I find this program is helping me to back into working out consistently. I can say there has been a positive result so far with the use of Endurance bcaa pluss, and the flavor keeps me satisfied. Initially I could not complete the entrie routine, this has no impact on the products performance, its mearly my physical capabilities/limitations. I can report that there has been a big progression in capability in a short time to where I can nearly finish the the entire program. Reminder, my wo is mid day and limited to 48min max + a shower = 1hr lunch. So I have steadily been able to increase the work out volume in a set time frame so to me that shows positive progression.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, on track and still rollin' !

1 scoop /day. It's so good I could drink this all day everyday. The BA effects that were felt pretty strong initially have become more familar so if anyone trying this for the 1st time and gets the BA rush/tingles and doesn't like it no worries several things to try - drop dose to half or water down or simply keep using.

I can say that I've probably had some simple muscle rebounding, however, its the long lasting effects that I believe Endurance BCAA Plus has infused me with the ability to maintain a consistent state of working out stress and yet not get worn down and/or burnt out. I'm a bit up in age and made my routine every other day so I'm also taking the time to allow my body to adapt.

Schedual has been hecktic, appologies for long delays in posts.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
The combo of things in Endurance really is what makes it shine. I am not the biggest BA lover, but from the reviews most people agree the tingles go away pretty fast / not as intense as some other products. Plus it does work well with COP :)

A new flavor was hinted at - looking forward to seeing what it is. Hoping for something a little diffrent, out of the usual fruit punch / grape / etc. :)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree it's a great combo, however, based on many years of experimenting with a wide variety of bcaa products (straight up or blends) it is easily discernible the quality of the Fahrenheit product is top shelf.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pullup.jpg

This is how I have been doing the pull up's. I given the free hanging type a recent try and lets say I don't get nearly as many done.

My physical capabilities should in no way be any measure of this products effectiveness.

I view the intended purpose of the product to be the same as it's name Endurance. In that respect it has been an outstanding performer so far

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I tried doing my rows like that last night, much better, or at least easier to nice lat engagement that way.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok it's a sad day because I can see the bottom of the container when I scoop a serving which means the end is near.

This week had 2 hardcore sessions Mon & Thurs with a wake and funeral in between for a friends elderly father. Weather has been rainy for close to 2 weeks now and the daylight hr's are getting shorter plus work has been non-stop. All in all I've still been able to maintain a good overall sense of wellbeing, albiet feeling mildly sore but still pushing myself to get back into shape.

Addmittedly, I've completely enjoyed numerous servings of the bluish green, berry flavored, Endurance BCCA plus, which is why the 30 servings is almost empty. I think a good measure of how well a product is can be made by the fact I'm getting nervous about running out. I've had stuff in the past where I've given it away or tossed it out and not finished it, but for sure the Fahrenheit is not in that catagoy.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i hear you about some products man. I couldnt force myself to finish them. glad you are digging Endurance though :)