Fahrenheit Endurance and Volatile Log

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formutech Endurance and Volatile Log

Hey all, got this in today. Thanks to Fahrenheit for providing me with the opportunity.

Endurance Supplement Facts

Serving Size: scoop (13.5 g)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)10 mg
L-Leucine3.5 g**
L-Isoleucine1.8 g**
L-Valine1.8 g**
N-Acetyl-Glutamine2.5 g**
Citrulline Malate1 g**
Beta Alanine2 g**
Creatinol-O-Phosphate1,000 mg**
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Potassium Citrate

Volatile Supplement Facts

Serving Size: scoop (9.3 g)
Servings per Container: 32
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)20mg
Sodium27mg
Proprietary Blend9g**
Taurine, Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn®), DiCreatine Malate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®), Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, Citrulline Malate, Osmo-Load™ (glucose polymers), Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Cholinergic Acid), Vinitrox™, Diindolylmethane, Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Sucralose, Sodium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide, Asulfame Potassium, Natural & Artificial Flavors

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried endurance tonight because it looked good and I just did cardio.

Taste is a 10. I am not a melon flavoring fan in about everything but this is good. Probably the best tasting BCAA supplement I've tried yet.
I can feel the beta alanine tingling in my face even though I am not on a completely empty stomach, which I usually need. I'll update this tomorrow with volatile and endurance combo.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
In Would you mind changing the title from Fahrenheit to Formutech please?
Thanks

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I changed it. Every site lists it as the previous name, so I just copied and pasted

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how about an update....

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, dad was just diagnosed with cancer and ive been at the hospital with him for tests all week.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sorry to hear that.....

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Been taking volatile preworkout and the pumps are great. More vascular than normal and great fullness.

Tastes great, not overstimmed

Endurance is great twice a day. Only really noticeable effect is the beta alanine tingles. But again, it's BCAA so I wouldn't expect amazing changes. As far as BCAAs go, it is the best tasting one I've ever tried.

You guys certainly know how to flavor stuff.

Loving both products so far

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Took both before a big chest and tricep day. Hit 400lb 3x6 on the hammer iso bench press. Chest and triceps were so pumped that I couldn't move my arms and chest after. The pump also felt like it lasted all night. I was out to dinner and my arms still felt huge.

Again, I can't say it enough, these are amazing tastes. You can feel the beta-alanine and the pumps from Volatile sustained for hours afterwards

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good stuff, yes the flavors are delicious, makes you look forward to drinking them

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good stuff, yes the flavors are delicious, makes you look forward to drinking them
I think endurance would be great for those who favor LeanGains or any IF and supplement with BCAAs. This is the first BCAA that I've ever looked forward to drinking and enjoy. It's so good.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

There isn't awhile hell of a lot to report. Like both products a lot. Endurance I will definitely buy again,

Volatile I may. I like that it isn't overstimmed and jittery. Pumps are great too. Nothing negative to say really, just isn't my #1, I'd place it top 3 though.

Endurance though, really can't say enough about how much I like it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its really hard to classify a pre as being the best but I agree with being in top 3. Glad things are going well for you and thanks for keeping up with log

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its really hard to classify a pre as being the best but I agree with being in top 3. Glad things are going well for you and thanks for keeping up with log
It's completely personal preference based on extended use. I agree. Some people love ones that I hate.

Regardless the profiles are solid and tastes are top notch. Priced competitively. I have no complaints at all.