Fadogia Agrestis TRT adjunct

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading some posts on here and quite a bit of research myself, I decided to add in fadogia to my TRT protocol about 30 days ago and I wanted to post up the fact that I could not be happier I chose to do so. I was looking to see about an over the top boost to libido as TRT has always treated me well in the libido department, but wanted to see what else was possible.

The first two weeks I was a little disappointed as I was feeling a nice, subtle increase in physical energy and a bit more of an alpha mind set, but nothing major. Noticeable, but not to the point that I would take it for that reason. Then working in week 3 I started noticing that I was definitely feeling an alpha, dominating, mind set more than normal and really finding libido up and thinking about sex almost double as normal. So now wrapping up 30 days, I can say that nothing I have taken, including tongkat ali (which I am a huge fan of), has increased my libido like this and provided so much extra "alpha" confidence.

I plan to continue this and wanted to bring it up because I know many of us are looking to add something for a little "extra".

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did the energy levels continue to increase? Did you separate doses throughout the day?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Energy is pretty level throughout the day, but it's a horny energy, unlike just normal energy you would get from a stimulant. I actually think at times that it may be annoying because unless you aren't married or have access to get laid it's a lot and I just think about women. Then I get over it and realize it's pretty great.

I take 3 separate doses daily of 425mg 10:1.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Energy is pretty level throughout the day, but it's a horny energy, unlike just normal energy you would get from a stimulant. I actually think at times that it may be annoying because unless you aren't married or have access to get laid it's a lot and I just think about women. Then I get over it and realize it's pretty great.

I take 3 separate doses daily of 425mg 10:1.
Hhmmmm I've been thinking of a natty stack of that maca, and trib to see where it lands

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks Kisaj. they got a wide variety of these boner herbs :) I've tried their tongkat and catuaba. both were top notch.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking into this as my libido is not what it was when I started TRT.

Wagner83

Awards
Keep us updated on how you're doing in the next few weeks!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia is great on Cycle, PCT and especially on TRT. I love the stuff!

TSMilliner

Awards
Fadogia is good stuff, just make sure you cycle it. on their website they say 2 wk on and 1 off, but I like to do a longer cycle with same ratio.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see Fadogia get some respect .. love the stuff as well .. actually got 8 week stack coming soon :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
barlowesherbalelixirs type that in google
just checked they have massularia 25:1 extract .. damn .. i know AI made a product but was only 4:1 and didnt do too well

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed .. Definitely need this. My test and LH are at an all time low

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably pick up their nettle extract too since my free test is non existent. Have any of you guys used theirs?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia is good stuff, just make sure you cycle it. on their website they say 2 wk on and 1 off, but I like to do a longer cycle with same ratio.
Would 5 on/2 off protocol suffice for like 4-5 weeks?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd try their tongkat over nettle for free test improvement. I haven't tried theirs, but in general tongkat is going to offer you more benefit.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an update, all is great and I am loving this addition. I recently added in another brand's TA and there is a nice energy boost that is so common with TA, so the combo is working well. I like to keep it simple, so I won't be adding in anything else. I have labs coming up this Wed so I will be interested to see any benefits from 7 weeks on and a couple weeks of TA. I already know TA works well solo for improving free test based on previous labs.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would 5 on/2 off protocol suffice for like 4-5 weeks?
I have ran it for 12 weeks with 5 on/2off and still enjoyed it. For me I begin to feel its effects after the first week with the best weeks being the 2-4 weeks. Personally, I would stick to 4-6 week runs with the 5on/2 off for best results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
just checked they have massularia 25:1 extract .. damn .. i know AI made a product but was only 4:1 and didnt do too well
Ate 2 bottles straight of AI's stuff back when it debuted and didn't notice ANYTHING. May just have well been pills full of rice flour for all it effected.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got clomid rx and am going to be monitored closely. Doc isn't opposed to hcg or adex if needed. Question is should I still add in fadogia for libido boost or just wait and see how the clomid goes? Last time I took clomid I don't recall much a libido boost

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lat time I took Clomid it destroyed libido. Gone. Nada.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I know my libido cannot get any worse than it currently is which is non existent.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I know my libido cannot get any worse than it currently is which is non existent.
Well, if that's the case why not run the Fadogia along side your Clomid. I know you have ran Clomid in the past so you should be somewhat familiar with it. Clomid doesn't usually cause an increase in libido in fact usually lowers it. But, it (Clomid) does work to boost your T levels.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia doesn't get enough attention as it should. One of the few things I can take that I can say 100% causes a noticeable increase in libido. Glad to hear of a new brand to try. This stuff isn't always easy to find it seems.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
T-Force by Omega Sports gave me libido, while I was on Clomid 25mg/EOD. While with Clomid 50mg/ED libido had bottomed, so there must be a balance of things to reach desire effects

TSMilliner

Awards
I have ran it for 12 weeks with 5 on/2off and still enjoyed it. For me I begin to feel its effects after the first week with the best weeks being the 2-4 weeks. Personally, I would stick to 4-6 week runs with the 5on/2 off for best results.
This would work, I ran it straight for 6 weeks and then went off for 6. Just a personal thing with me, I like to rotate supplements. Barlowes is good stuff I use a lot of their products. Tropinol xp was my first experience with fadogia, that stuff out my libido into overdrive. Since then it has remained a favorite

Just be aware that fadogia can cause some gastric issues initially but they do usually subside after a few days of using.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would work, I ran it straight for 6 weeks and then went off for 6. Just a personal thing with me, I like to rotate supplements. Barlowes is good stuff I use a lot of their products. Tropinol xp was my first experience with fadogia, that stuff out my libido into overdrive. Since then it has remained a favorite

Just be aware that fadogia can cause some gastric issues initially but they do usually subside after a few days of using.
Great. I will order some and get it started. I have never dosed clomid daily.. I had good results with it EOD but I am apparently way more **** down right now so the doc suggested Ed... I'm not sure what route to go.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Other than Barlowes, does anyone have another source? I've looked for bulk powder and come up with nothing (except for requests that can be submitted to distributors). Does anyone have a bulk powder extract source?

Wagner83

Awards
I already know TA works well solo for improving free test based on previous labs.
Excellent how did you use your TA?

chedapalooza
A combo of TA and nettle root could be very interesting for free t.
kisaj, did the effects of fadogia taper off at some point?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As an update, all is great and I am loving this addition. I recently added in another brand's TA and there is a nice energy boost that is so common with TA, so the combo is working well. I like to keep it simple, so I won't be adding in anything else. I have labs coming up this Wed so I will be interested to see any benefits from 7 weeks on and a couple weeks of TA. I already know TA works well solo for improving free test based on previous labs.
Good to know it's helping your libido. Has it plumped the boys up any? That's another reason I want to try it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it definitely helps in that department. It's not quite like pre-TRT, but it keeps everything a bit more full because of the increased libido. Dare I say kind of a walking chub? haha

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My experience with fadogia was both good and bad.. The good was at 450 mg (ironchamp HPTA) of fadogia the libido is outrageous.. am a huge fan of quality tongkat and have tried most of the popular brands (viron, pasakbumi, LJ100). I can vouch that fadogia kicks tongkat's ass in the libido dept.

Now the bad is I had major stomach problems 2 days after starting fadogia..wincing pain in the upper abdomen. Pushed through the pain for 2 weeks but was getting unbearable.. so went to the doctor and the scan results came back with something causing toxicity. dont remember the name of the specific metric but it was elevated 300% and the doc asked me to stop all supplements immediately along with prescribing antibiotics. HPTA was the only supplement I was taking at that time besides preworkout and protein. In 2 days after stopping HPTA everything went back to normal. know everyone reacts to supplements differently and I could be just an odd responder.

Theres a thread from 2007 in AM talking about this - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/68895-bulk-fadogia-agrestis.html look at posts 12 and 13.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah that sucked big time for me. if not for those stomach issues fadogia is an absolute beast. With tongkat i experience an alpha feel, dramatically increased productivity, better mood and libido increase.. with fadogia it was just one mission ------ sex with any and every woman.. haha

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got my bottle of Fadogia from Barlowes. I'll start taking it tomorrow. They sent a 5 capsule sample of Tongkat Ali with it. Wonder how it would work if I stacked the two together for about 6 weeks?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my bottle of Fadogia from Barlowes. I'll start taking it tomorrow. They sent a 5 capsule sample of Tongkat Ali with it. Wonder how it would work if I stacked the two together for about 6 weeks?
Interested in your results. Please keep us posted.

TSMilliner

Awards
Anyone else try bulksupps TA powder? I am almost through a bag of it and was pleasantly surprised. It is a 100:1 extract.
Their HGW is not worth the bag it comes in but the TA is a good deal FYI
For anyone not familiar buying anything less than 100:1 won't get you such great results. The 200:1 rocks but at around $60 a bottle who can afford that on a regular basis.
Barlowes 7,8 Benzo is another really good libido product, but also a little pricey

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else try bulksupps TA powder? I am almost through a bag of it and was pleasantly surprised. It is a 100:1 extract.
Their HGW is not worth the bag it comes in but the TA is a good deal FYI
For anyone not familiar buying anything less than 100:1 won't get you such great results. The 200:1 rocks but at around $60 a bottle who can afford that on a regular basis.
Barlowes 7,8 Benzo is another really good libido product, but also a little pricey
Ratios mean nothing with TA and it is simply a marketing ploy. Same with color.

I have purchased many bags of the TA from bulk supplements and it is pretty good, especially for the price. There are better options, but the price:quality ratio isn't worth it and better and cheaper to just double up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had to eat about 1600-2k a day but I definitely noticed a little something. And pretty cheap.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for some good info on TRT ancillary support.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine in today from barlowes. Also bought their 3,4 divanil but only going to add the fadogia to start. Been on 25mg daily of clomid for a little over a week and my test went from 197 to 615. Estro sides way up tho despite being on Letrone (which I know is strong enough to handle 25mg clomid EOD) but mostly water retention in the stomach and extreme moodiness (depression/sad/angry/lethargic) gonna ride it out one more week if possible and then drop to 25mg EOD hopefully giving the fadogia enough time to kick up the libido

I was also doing one pump dermacrine to the testes for about a week so I'm
Hoping that stopping that will futher reduce estro sides

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two. It worked with 25mg EOD.. 25 daily is just too strong

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took the barlowes fadogia three caps daily for two weeks. Noticed little to no help libido wise but got al the lovely gastro sides like bloating and constantly feeling full/backed up so two days after stopping these sides are starting to go away