sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In your experience and as an expert, what'd you recommend for testicles, M Test or Optimize T ? Or stack Optimize with your Fadogia supp? Any place to order in in the EU at all? Thanks
Are you meaning in terms of overall increases in natural testosterone and free testosterone levels? Or in terms of testicular fullness?

I love the M-Test and Optimize-T stack, which covers your bases with Fadogia too.

J

Jkingla

Awards
you dont need to take any break at all .. if you feel like its working and you see results can continue to take year around

i believe theres couple here including the owner takes it for health reasons or was it Mtest .. regardless i have seen results where it doesn't do any damage to health and improves

as for increase in size - would be personal dependent, i have seen it hang lower def on fadogia .. might need to be consistent and run it for 3-4months.

but youll know within 2-4weeks
Any updates?

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started Fadogia also from Barlowes and I'm a week in so after I finish my 6 weeks on it
I'll review it in the review section. Their Long Jack TKA 100:1 extract was GOOD! and I reviewed it
in the review section.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Te s t booster more motivation, mood boost. All that can help in long run of gains.

J

Jkingla

Awards
Te s t booster more motivation, mood boost. All that can help in long run of gains.
So for yourself, it was just your mental state, you personally didn’t notice any muscle or strength gains… thanks

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well honestly if I'm not noticing muscle and strength gain that is my programming and diet. The only time I'm not gaining strength is a deltas but the next week I get a bump. Same with body comp, if I'm happy with my body fat I'll slowly bump calories until I'm not then I'll coast for a bit. The recovery, mood, drive is helped with supplements. But if I can't gain on nothing I'm incompetent.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What makes the SNS fadogia superior to Barlowes?
You can find a lot of feedback comparing the two and people feeling that Fadogia XT is stronger.

Barlowe's is 60 caps @ 600 mg. per capsule of a 10:1 ratio extract - it doesn't say anything about what the constituents of the extract are.

SNS Fadogia XT is 120 capsules @ 625 mg. per capsule of a specialized extract that is standardized for purity and potency and raw material consistency from batch to batch.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll back off as I think both companies are trustworthy. For me and this herb I would go with SNS but that's just me.
Thank you.

I think that herbs are so often misunderstood as to the extracts and constituents.

I trust Barlowe's products to meet label claims, but I think that's where a lot of people don't understand herbal ingredients, their dosages, constituents, and what the extracts mean, etc.

For example, I trust Barlowe's to meet label claims in that I trust them to have 600 mg. Fadogia per capsule, but they aren't even saying themselves that it is standardized for any specific constituents or in any certain way. It is a ratio extract, which simply means that 10 kg. of Fadogia raw materials are used to yield 1 kg. of finished raw materials - but that has nothing to do with what it is actually standardized for. I'm not saying that in a bad way at all - its actually complimentary to them that I believe they are least being honest whereas a lot of brands selling Fadogia aren't. I'm just stating that they themselves don't even claim it to be extracted for specific constituents.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So just libido? You hang noticed any hypertrophy or strength?
So for yourself, it was just your mental state, you personally didn’t notice any muscle or strength gains… thanks
Fadogia isn't something that is meant by itself to cause noticeable fast gains in strength or muscle - it is going to contribute to and support gains in lean muscle and strength through helping increase natural testosterone levels.

So when asking people what they notice from it at first - with Fadogia XT for example, most people are going to notice an improvement in mood, sense of well-being, and libido within the first couple of weeks. They will normally notice an increase in lean muscle and strength due to their testosterone levels being improved, but that's a continuing process, not something you're going to see very dramatically quickly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still waiting to try fadogia xt while on trt to see what the benefits are
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback when you do.

I think even on TRT you will likely still see some good benefits for libido.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used briefly and noticed increased libido and increase in testes size and increase in load. When I continue I will pick up a couple more bottles and run with just trt to give a legit go.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting to try fadogia xt while on trt to see what the benefits are
Fadogia xt stacked with optimize xt is in my near future to try out!