Facial Hair Growth mk677

Choppedjunior

Awards
Just curious, any guys in here had issues with patchy or thin facial hair and after a MK run notice any changes?

Not running it for this reason just curious about it. I know it will stimulate hair growth etc, just curious if it could actually "fill" in the beard a bit.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My eyebrows are growing ridiculously. I have to keep trimming them otherwise in instantly blind everybtime i wind down the window on the highway.

Choppedjunior

Awards
My eyebrows are growing ridiculously. I have to keep trimming them otherwise in instantly blind everybtime i wind down the window on the highway.

haha seriously ? I hope it does wonders for my face and wakes up some follicles they have yet to sprout any hairs.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they look like this??

bushy-eyebrows.jpg

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been on it for over 6 months and zero increased hair growth

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Yeah had the same experience man! My facial hair grew a lot faster and a little but 'fuller'or something

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Not noticed any increase in hair growth but the finger and toe nails are growing noticeably faster. I take 25mg EOD.

Arkm2

Arkm2

Awards
Yea i had exactly the same symtoms. My nails grew a lot faster the normal, and my skin became really smooth!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me the greatest benefit is the elimination of psoriasis that plagued me for yrs

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Interesting. I seem to suffer sporatically from contact dermatitis around my nose and one central spot on my forehead. Will be interesting to see if it's eliviated.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It might do. The benefits seen willl be age dependent. As a 30 year old I've noticed my skin looks much more youthful as it did in my early 20's. It doesn't happen overnight though. I've run MK several times usually for around 4-6 months and it took several months to see a difference.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My hair is thicker on igf lr3 (rDNA)
Also tb500 really thickens my hair

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Check that re facial hair growth. Bumped to 25mg ED for the last 2 weeks and I'm having to shave more frequently. That isn't to say it's of any benefit in filling in patchy facial hair but certainly accelerates growth of existing hair. I'm actually surprised dosing ED has made a difference.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not noticed any increase in hair growth but the finger and toe nails are growing noticeably faster. I take 25mg EOD.
How’s the eod policy treating you bro? I’m thinking of dosing 25mg eod too. Hopefully trying to avoid bloat

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Try it. It works perfect for me. More economical and the benefits are still there. I don't know if it will help with bloat as it's not something i get but you may find there's a sweet spot in terms of minimizing sides. I'd played with 25mg ED a few times now over the past couple years and every time I do my sleep quality suffers after a couple weeks. EOD for 4 months+ now seems the sweet spot.