Facebook ads - SwoleAF

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it just me, or does everyone gets multiple ads on their Facebook feed for sarms and MK677 from a company called SwoleAF?? Any chance this is legit and being advertised via facebook?? Promoting a BOGO offer and the idea of MK677 is appealing.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
🤦🏼‍♂️ Just get it from one of the sponsors on the forum if you want quality products. MA, Proven, PRE. I see that companies BS ads all the time and also see a bunch of young/ignorant guys comment thinking it’s gold and won’t harm them at all. Literally just saw a comment that said SARMs were “sHARMless”. Just making it that much easier for kids to ruin their bodies too young IMO.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it just me, or does everyone gets multiple ads on their Facebook feed for sarms and MK677 from a company called SwoleAF?? Any chance this is legit and being advertised via facebook?? Promoting a BOGO offer and the idea of MK677 is appealing.
Yeah man, like Blynch1 said ... You can buy somewhere else for (possibly) cheaper, and MAYBE get good product (or maybe get total crap, or nothing), or you can order from MA or PRE, and get exactly what you pay for.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
We only get ads from board sponsers. It's just you bro..

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It doesn't look like the board sponsors carry tabs/capsules for MK-677. I thought they used to??
Not a fan of the eye-dropper delivery.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It doesn't look like the board sponsors carry tabs/capsules for MK-677. I thought they used to??
Not a fan of the eye-dropper delivery.
It’s because once you put it in capsule form it’s hard to claim it’s not for humans. Those guys seem to get busted more often.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
These ads have been popping up like crazy the last two days

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah ... I've been seeing a lot on there as well, especially the last 1 1/2 weeks.
I don't like that crap, because I think a lot of them are targeted ads based upon my searches.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
If you read some of the comments they are telling people to use their pct after a rad/lgd cycle. Their pct is looks like a test booster with oncycle support

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you read some of the comments they are telling people to use their pct after a rad/lgd cycle. Their pct is looks like a test booster with oncycle support
Yeah.
... I rarely even read their nonsense any more. :)

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I have to go eyedropper for the experiment, does anyone have a discount code for PRE? They are more expensive, but might have a payment method I can use.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I have to go eyedropper for the experiment, does anyone have a discount code for PRE? They are more expensive, but might have a payment method I can use.
AM10 for 10% off.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can install Face Book Purity (FBP) which allows you to remove ads, news feed etc...
I hadn't heard of that. FB allows me to remove any advertisers that I don't want to see, but of course they will be replaced by other ads.
I take it that FB Purity is different?
It's hard to imagine FB allowing no ads on users, as that is how they make their (VAST) revenue.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hadn't heard of that. FB allows me to remove any advertisers that I don't want to see, but of course they will be replaced by other ads.
I take it that FB Purity is different?
It's hard to imagine FB allowing no ads on users, as that is how they make their (VAST) revenue.
Its an extension you ad in which you allows you to completely turn off /on anything and everything in FB.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Until midnight, PD20 gets you 20% off.