Extreme water retention. Ideas?

MP3

MP3

Awards
Looks like I'm pregnant and I'm actually very lean/skinny everywhere else. .massive water retention in stomach. What do you reccomend? Will winstrol help? or an AI?

I've tried dandelion root, and all kinds of vitamins etc. low sodium diets, cuts. How can I get rid of this stomach water retention?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Often when you think sodium is a problem it can be good to increase potassium instead as these two kinda synchronize with eachother. Drink a lot of water but have salt, 3-4 litres a day

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yohimbine, if you’re taking any AIs, stop, I know that sounds backwards.

Lower your carbohydrate intake to 30g for five days, increase fats and protein to make up the difference in calories.

Stop drinking for a day.

If that doesn’t do it. This is fat, not water. Visceral fat.

airn890

Awards
Have you always had this or is it something recent

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going through the same thing with only Hdrol! Strange stuffed feeling all the time and uncomfortable, though appetite is okay. Having to suck in my gut and flex all the time which is also strange because when I do I can still see and feel a six pack. Relaxed though, I’m preggo!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had something similar on my first test cycle, gained 15lbs in 2 weeks on a tight diet, abs that were defined totally disappeared etc, was sure it was water, turned out to be fat.....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think my issue is a combination of bloat and visceral fat, but I also definitely have some subquataneous fat to top it all off.

It’s not too disgusting yet, but I am so over it! My GF and I are planning on starting the Keto diet within a week. I hope this will help!

airn890

Awards
Intermittent fasting makes it easy. Small lunch. Big dinner. Simple

MP3

MP3

Awards
Intermittent fasting makes it easy. Small lunch. Big dinner. Simple
That used to work wonders for me. It's Not doing anything for me with this water retention. I've straight up went a week eating only a medium sized chicken and veggie dinner and lots of water. Still won't budge.

I'm thinking it may be trapped water in my stomach due to a liver problem.

airn890

Awards
Done any crash dieting ? Trying to make weight ?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That used to work wonders for me. It's Not doing anything for me with this water retention. I've straight up went a week eating only a medium sized chicken and veggie dinner and lots of water. Still won't budge.

I'm thinking it may be trapped water in my stomach due to a liver problem.
You mean you have a liver problem or suspect one? **** now you got me worried haha!

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually after pushing around on my stomach, definitely feels like I’m holding water there but no where else. Should I try a otc diuretic?

MP3

MP3

Awards
You mean you have a liver problem or suspect one? **** now you got me worried haha!
Haha, I do have fatty liver, but so does a vast majority of people who have done a cycle. How severe, and how elevated liver enzymes are is a different story.

I know a guy who I used to work with who was hospitalized for 2 weeks and has permanent liver damage/scarring from a single session of a prohormone run. He didn't use a solid cycle support at all.
Idiot!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, I do have fatty liver, but so does a vast majority of people who have done a cycle. How severe, and how elevated liver enzymes are is a different story.

I know a guy who I used to work with who was hospitalized for 2 weeks and has permanent liver damage/scarring from a single session of a prohormone run. He didn't use a solid cycle support at all.
Idiot!
Weird because I know probably a thousand people who did the same thing with zero accessory products and ended up just fine.

Your friend already had a liver problem. It’s a fact.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always ran cycle assist at the minimum. Another thing I’m considering might be the problem is high estrogen possibly...I’m on TRT but never had high enough estrogen levels to need to take arimadex, but have some on hand, is it possible that adding Hdrol at only 50mg for 2 weeks could have boosted my estrogen enough to cause stomach water retention like this? I know bloodwork is the only way to know for sure of course...I also started using Dermacrine about a week ago, I noticed in a past (aborted) run while also on TRT that it gave an awesome libido and energy boost...so maybe the Hdrol and dhea in the Dermacrine boosted estro?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying a 1/4mg arimadex and otc diuretic today, see if it helps. Stomach feels like a damn full water balloon! Think I’ll go down to 2 pumps of Dermacrine instead of the four I have been the past week. Experimentation!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP,
I honestly dont want this to high jack your thread here but I am older and TRT plays hell on my fluid balance and suffer from directed edema at times. I'm currently exploring compression wear to combat edema and increase blood flow. Do you have a girdle or back brace? try wearing one for a few days and see if it helps. I literally am rockin the gym in compression clothing from toes to teats ... so uncomfortable yet its kinda like getting geared up at a power lifting meat. At least that what I tell myself....

:wall:

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trying a 1/4mg arimadex and otc diuretic today, see if it helps. Stomach feels like a damn full water balloon! Think I’ll go down to 2 pumps of Dermacrine instead of the four I have been the past week. Experimentation!
Well, arimadex will completely halt your loss of visceral fat, so... not sure if that’s really needed.

Like I said, if your stomach is distended, you want yohimbine and to STOP TAKING ANY AROMATASE INHIBITORS.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But doesn’t higher than normal estrogen level lead to water retention?
I’ll look into yohimbine, thanks!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But doesn’t higher than normal estrogen level lead to water retention?
I’ll look into yohimbine, thanks!
Under the skin. This is visceral fat and, I’m sorry, but... but guys doing this crap are morons who just do what some guy who is bigger tells them. Half the time they have it 100% backwards.

So yeah if your chest is watery, take an AI. If your gut is watery, stop taking your AI and throw in a drying and fat burning stimulant with on-contact action like yohimbine. It has to go through your gut first, so visceral fat and water will be the first to go, because it works on contact, not just via systemic stimulation. As soon as yohimbe hits a fat cell, it attaches to the adrenoceptors on the fat cell and Browns it, which makes it marked for disposal as far as the metabolism is concerned.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll tell you what though. A really effective dose of yohimbine is going to be extremely unpleasant for 99% of people.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Weird because I know probably a thousand people who did the same thing with zero accessory products and ended up just fine.

Your friend already had a liver problem. It’s a fact.
This, everything he said is either total nonsense or they already had issues. What they said was so stupid I honestly can't take read another one of his posts because I'll just take it as trolling

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The diuretic did the trick, stomach flat and toned. No yohimbine necessary in this case

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The diuretic did the trick, stomach flat and toned. No yohimbine necessary in this case
Well that was easy...

I guess I have to find myself some supplements with diuretic properties!

I tried dandelion root over a year ago and ended up having a painfully violent experience on the toilet after my my first dose. I might have to look at something else..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dandelion would be the go to. Try less.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that was easy...

I guess I have to find myself some supplements with diuretic properties!

I tried dandelion root over a year ago and ended up having a painfully violent experience on the toilet after my my first dose. I might have to look at something else..
Yeah ended up drinking tons of water with the diuretic and peeing every 5 minutes, luckily I was off work that day! My stomach felt like a overfilled water balloon but 6 hours later much better. Hopefully it doesn’t get like that again. I’m thinking of switching to some Brawn Halo I have instead of the OL I’m halo100 I’ve been running, only concern is on the Brawn bottle the ingredients listed are slightly different from any Hdrol or even Pmag I have seen or found.