extreme transformation supplements

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
In short, I dont' believe anything I read at bb.com. I dont believe most things people say in General. King Kamali said he gained 60lbs over a single summer because of his superior genetics. Point being, people love to "exaggerate".

EDIT: To give hiim the benifit of the doubt, I'll say the pics look pretty convincing. 50lbs is ALOT of weight in 10 months though, especially if it's all lean.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I don't but I am a natural born hater anyway! -"Can I get a hate?" "Hate, Hate, HATE!!!"

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
no fucking way. hate to be a pessimist but it looks more like he took some test/deca

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Must be the glutamine!

Seriously, its possible, but not androgen free.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he meant to say Muscle-tech instead of a twin lab product?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
what a punk. man up and admit to using androgens. now about 200 dumbass teenagers are gonna go out and get all those bogus supps.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you think he could have just had his major growth spurt at the same time?

His face looks to have changed a lot by the end. Or else the first photo isn't really a year old, but many years old.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you think he could have just had his major growth spurt at the same time?

His face looks to have changed a lot by the end. Or else the first photo isn't really a year old, but many years old.
I think that is what happened.Starting pics looked like no training at all.I remember when I was 20 years old I started lifting and the first year I gained 30lbs of mass.I am a meso so gaining size was not too hard.The only supplement I was taking back then,remember Glandulars extract it consisted of heart,kidney,bovine,adrenal ect,I think it was called Stero-Glan..dam im old :rasp:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed his face looked different too like it had been 5 yrs apart.