Extreme Recomp/Cutting cycle!!

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi guys
I want to transform my physique and
I'm planning a recomp/cutting cycle to the next summer. My goal is to improve as much as possible my body composition, get an extreme vasodilation, muscle hardness, lose fat, and increase muscle mass as possible. What do you think the most powerful stack ever today to get incredible results, and transform my physique?
I'm lucky to be able to take pure testosterone proprionate and injectable winstrol from a reliable source, but I don't find trenbolone. So can I add Tr3n from Olympus uk with winstrol and testosterone propionate? What are the ideal dosage and cycle length?

stats:
age 25
Training from 5 years
1.91 for 93,5kg
bf 12%
Cycle history:
summer 2015 Havoc 4 weeks 20/30/40/40 - pct clomid + reversitol v2 gained 3,5 lean kg
February 2016 Epistane 30/45/45/45/45/45 + Tr3st 50/50/75/75/100/100 + Transdermal Formestane -pct clomid + ad3pct gained 8kg but too much water retention and high blood pressure.
November 2016 Testosterone propionate 10 weeks at 200mg + Boldenone 10 weeks at 400mg - pct Gonasi HCG Gained 4 lean kg no sides.

thank you

Erikeckert

Erikeckert

Awards
If your pinning why waste money on prohormones? Spend the cash to stay on your pin cycle longer, test and winny should be great!