Unanswered Extreme fatigue, possibly bunk and contaminated test

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So this is 2nd thread i am starting today but i am worried.
For the past few days i am very very tired, could sleep all day. Am on 125mg test per week.
I have a feeling my test might be underdosed or bunk and that means that it is not from the pharmacy as i was led to believe.
Icn galenika is test, amps look legit and are all dosed evenly, however there have been stories about that particular brand being bunk (lots of fakes floating around) @Alchemist11 can you chime in?
I dont really care if it is underdosed or bunk i am worried about potential toxins.

i have been to the ER on wednesday and everything was fine except ecg showed signs of early repolarization (doc said it is normal).

Other than being extremely tired, i dont have other signs of poisoning as vomiting or hypotension. I am simply very tired and kinda apathic.

Todays labs (8 AM)showed total test 426 ng/dl and e2 31 pg/ml, 72 hr post 150mg injection, so test is either severely underdosed or it is my low natural production kicking in, i will test lh tomorrow.

I am tempted to go to the er again but really do not fancy the idea.

what do you all think?
Are these normal hypogonadism symptoms or is there something more sinister at play? Stories about rat poison being in oils come to my mind.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man, you probably got a batch from the time Galenika was in transmission to another owner, low/underdosed probably. I would say that you just have signs of low test (from those amps beeing underdosed).
My recomendation is either to wait a few days, or to take some reputable ugl Test P , if it makes any changes, you'll see them verry fast with it and you'll know if that Test E from pharmacy is badly dosed.

I highly doubt that you'll get any toxins from that test btw

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh man, you probably got a batch from the time Galenika was in transmission to another owner, low/underdosed probably. I would say that you just have signs of low test (from those amps beeing underdosed).
My recomendation is either to wait a few days, or to take some reputable ugl Test P , if it makes any changes, you'll see them verry fast with it and you'll know if that Test E from pharmacy is badly dosed.

I highly doubt that you'll get any toxins from that test btw
its from 2016.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that makes things worse (in terms of dosage in it). Either up the dosage with that batch or take some quality ugl test e/p or sustanon.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been running it? If it’s been 3+ weeks and you’re 400s, I’d throw it away. Even for 125mg/week, that’s crap.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
125 should put you at minimum 750. Just unsure how long that would take

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been on 125mg per weeek for quite some time and started feeling kinda low 2 weeks ago but it was masked as i was taking proviron here and there.
Crash came in the last few days.

I really effin hope it is only underdosed.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Energy levels go all over the place on steroids. I’d be much more concerned with that 400 number. You’re likely injecting grape seed oil.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just from years of using shady UGLs, you’re probably looking at 1000/1 odds of underdosed vs toxic.
And if for sone reason you believe it to be loxic for any reason (usually will have a red and painful area that NEEDS masaaging and ice) then get some wheel filters and you'll loose a bit but worth it to me.
If it were me i would just get some more test as one 10ml vial is like 50 bucks all said and done to your door so screw it, get stuff you know will be better. Im a hyper metabolizer and on 100mg *2x/wk my test levels were at 550-600 so that number should be a bit better unless you burn thru it like i do. Do all drugs go in and out kf your body like water? Bc they do for me. I dont even test positive half of the time for one of my prescriptions that i take 3x a day. Best of luck and stay away from er if u can help it. They're just going to make sure you're not going to die right then and there and send you home, unless you get extemely lucky. Best of luck brother.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And just for what its worth my fatigue has been at an all time high lately so i bumped my trt from 200/wk to 400 and viola, now I am back to feeling like my old self. Maybe one week try 1.5-2x as much and if u feel worse then that stuff is baaad, if no difference then just gso, if better then its weak and you need to get more test. Seems with any if those answers I'd be hollering to get another vial or 3.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And just for what its worth my fatigue has been at an all time high lately so i bumped my trt from 200/wk to 400 and viola, now I am back to feeling like my old self. Maybe one week try 1.5-2x as much and if u feel worse then that stuff is baaad, if no difference then just gso, if better then its weak and you need to get more test. Seems with any if those answers I'd be hollering to get another vial or 3.
My personal homebrew puts me way higher. I was at 1500 on 250mg and i needed 400mg of this one to achieve same levels. I am not hyper excreter, it is just that this one is either underdosed or bunk completely.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And if for sone reason you believe it to be loxic for any reason (usually will have a red and painful area that NEEDS masaaging and ice) then get some wheel filters and you'll loose a bit but worth it to me.
No, none of that. No pip at all, and it is quads. Just fatigue, like i havent slept the whole night.

edit: strange things are happening but i dont want to draw any conclusions as of yet. After two doses of clomid 25mg (3rd day after starting) i woke up with morning wood and decent libido, and today i feel an uplift in mood. I am not 100%, far from that, but feel noticeably better. Clomid usually did that to me in a matter of like 5 days.

So i gotta test LH to see what is going on.

So, either:

1. I am a weird metabolizer and enanthate reaches peak levels 5 days after iniection for me (which is not case with my homebrew enanthate which peaks roughly 24 hours post iniection i know what you are thinking enanthate is enanthate but then we come to the second point)

2. This test is completely bunk and I have been "off" for over a month now and my natural production is slowly kicking in.

More data is needed to draw conclusions.

@Alchemist11 it is time for me to come off anyway, recover, maintain as much gains as possible and then start another blast next spring (which will be a recomp, test, tren mast). Depending on the lh result, i am either going to continue with clomid (if the result shows that i am no longer suppressed) or i am going to continue with trt dose and try to source hcg (if lh=0).

Left testicle is hanging much lower than the right one, same thing happened on hcg.

Laying here in bed getting boners, and i havent had those for some time. This is weird sh1t.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5th day on clomid 25mg/d and last 2 days aromasin 12.5mg/d and today at the gym i felt fine, less tired and the sack hangs lower than the shaft, balls are actually plump now.
I am pretty sure my natty production is kicking in, lh test is expensive but i might do it just for the sake of it.
It seems that this series of galenika's is completely bunk.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5th day on clomid 25mg/d and last 2 days aromasin 12.5mg/d and today at the gym i felt fine, less tired and the sack hangs lower than the shaft, balls are actually plump now.
I am pretty sure my natty production is kicking in, lh test is expensive but i might do it just for the sake of it.
It seems that this series of galenika's is completely bunk.
Good to hear mate! Keep on that there Clomid train and get your feels back. No point in being jacked if you’re tired all the time. Also, I’d look into tossing Viron, Letrone and Rebirth for another 4-8 weeks to make sure you’re system is rocking and rolling!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to hear mate! Keep on that there Clomid train and get your feels back. No point in being jacked if you’re tired all the time. Also, I’d look into tossing Viron, Letrone and Rebirth for another 4-8 weeks to make sure you’re system is rocking and rolling!
I am going for at least 4 weeks of clomid 25 mg/day i seem to be hyper responder to clomid or the fact that i am 22 makes the recovery easier. I have tendency to taper off clomid, ie. 25mg ed to 25 mg eod and then to 12.5 mg eod. Running aromasin alongside clomid.

Nolva will arrive soon but i am not sure whether i need it as clomid works so well for me. Will throw it in if gyno starts appearing.

IMHO, those pct doses of serms which are usually recommended ie. 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva seem way over the top to me i believe that is when ypu start to get emotional sides from clomid.

Doctors usually prescribe no more than 25 mg of clomid only for secondary hypogonadism.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did I miss an episode bro? You trying to stop trt?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did I miss an episode bro? You trying to stop trt?
Yes, self prescribed trt. It was more of a blast and cruise, blast being 500mg from march to june (this test was 100% real, my personal homebrew) and then cruise ("pharma" amps) at what i believed was 125mg through summer to avoid crashing during holidays but in all seriousness it was either <50mg or nothing at all and occasionall proviron masked the shut down.

It must have been bunk as my balls are now the same size as they were before cycle and i am feeling noticeably better, 5 days of clomid 25mg per day. I responded the same way to clomid before, it was a short 4 week cycle but a week into clomid and i felt like a beast.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It must have been bunk as my balls are now the same size as they were before cycle and i am feeling noticeably better.
Just gonna throw this out there. I’ve used energy and balls-examination to measure shutdown and/or recovery back in the day. It will always be nothing more than a guess. The labs you got recently tell you what you need to know. And if you want to see if you are recovering, balls, energy and libido are great, but they won’t tell you accurately if you are recovering or not. It’s just a guess..

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just gonna throw this out there. I’ve used energy and balls-examination to measure shutdown and/or recovery back in the day. It will always be nothing more than a guess. The labs you got recently tell you what you need to know. And if you want to see if you are recovering, balls, energy and libido are great, but they won’t tell you accurately if you are recovering or not. It’s just a guess..
Agreed.
Those labs were after only one dose of clomid though.
But something is going on definitely. They are much bigger and are throbbing from time to time.
I think that it would be wiser to test in 2 weeks again, instead of doing it tomorrow, where i wanted to check if i was completely shutdown or not.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So true about the balls... when I started trt early 2018 I thought I would lose half my balls but seriously I didn’t even lose any size... if anything I lost 5-10% of its size which I’m not even sure... does that make any sense?? I was expecting them little 2 years old sized nuts

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So true about the balls... when I started trt early 2018 I thought I would lose half my balls but seriously I didn’t even lose any size... if anything I lost 5-10% of its size which I’m not even sure... does that make any sense?? I was expecting them little 2 years old sized nuts
My girl the other day was saying “aren’t you guys supposed to have super small nuts? These are above average”
I had to tell her the reason why they still sag down so low is because they used to be the size of small avocados.

Still the amount of atrophy in 5 years isn’t that significant.

I don’t understand the attachment many guys have to nuts. Outside of their function, they have zero value to me. Sexually, cosmetically. Nothing.