Unanswered Extreme carb cravings at end of anavar cycle

Maxine3

Awards
I’m on my last week of 50-60mg of anavar (week 8) and I have been having stronge urges to eat lots of carbs for the past two weeks to regulate my blood sugar and mentality ( mainly sugary breakfast cereal) I’m also running test e 500 weekly and this is week 9 on test.

I’m going to get my labs drawn soon but does anyone have any ideas why I’m having these cravings and urges? My will power is very strong on eating bad foods and I have been eating strictly clean for the past two years but these two last weeks I’ve been splurging on a box of breakfast cereal once every 3 days or having 3 bowls of cereal a day or one bowl of cereal at odd hours of the night.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on my last week of 50-60mg of anavar (week 8) and I have been having stronge urges to eat lots of carbs for the past two weeks to regulate my blood sugar and mentality ( mainly sugary breakfast cereal) I’m also running test e 500 weekly and this is week 9 on test.

I’m going to get my labs drawn soon but does anyone have any ideas why I’m having these cravings and urges? My will power is very strong on eating bad foods and I have been eating strictly clean for the past two years but these two last weeks I’ve been splurging on a box of breakfast cereal once every 3 days or having 3 bowls of cereal a day or one bowl of cereal at odd hours of the night.
I don't know man.
I've ran Anavar a number of times, and never experienced that. Is this your first-time running Var? Maybe it is something else. It is faked A LOT.

Janom

Awards

i have experienced this, but i dont think it was the var. It was mostly because i was super low on body fat and was coming off a long cutting cycle and i was trying to maintain my bodyfat. I had to suffer the cravings were insane and it was very hard to control my self. I am currently bulking and dont crave any food in fact i am sick of eating.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mean like you are experiencing hypoglycemia?

Strangely enough, i had that happen after 200mg + test injections sometimes if i had an early dinner and was up late, say till 4 am (cant sleep lol).

Would even start to shake sometimes a bit and the hunger would be unbearable.

Janom

Awards
You mean like you are experiencing hypoglycemia?

Strangely enough, i had that happen after 200mg + test injections sometimes if i had an early dinner and was up late, say till 4 am (cant sleep lol).

Would even start to shake sometimes a bit and the hunger would be unbearable.
yes huge carb cravings. Sometimes its the bodys responce to the anabolism provoked by AAS. Its begging for food so it can build cells

Maxine3

Awards
I know this is real anavar. I’m like 4 days away from the end of my anavar cycle and my right side of my abdomen (liver area) is feeling like its working hard with slight uncomfortableness. This could be because I got sick recently with a sore throat that I caught from a coworker but my body fought it so I never really got sick like my coworker did and my body could still be fighting it. I’ve been taking NAC 600 mg twice a day but I should probably increase the dose to 3 times a day.

Janom

Awards
I know this is real anavar. I’m like 4 days away from the end of my anavar cycle and my right side of my abdomen (liver area) is feeling like its working hard with slight uncomfortableness. This could be because I got sick recently with a sore throat that I caught from a coworker but my body fought it so I never really got sick like my coworker did and my body could still be fighting it. I’ve been taking NAC 600 mg twice a day but I should probably increase the dose to 3 times a day.
well keep in mind that suppressed appetite is major indication of liver toxicity and in your case its the exact opossite lol. Your liver is fine you cant tell if its working hard or not until its actually late ( you will notice jaundice first). So dont stress. Also for me personally high estrogen make me crave sugars too so keep in mind that aswell as you are also running test

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
well keep in mind that suppressed appetite is major indication of liver toxicity and in your case its the exact opossite lol. Your liver is fine you cant tell if its working hard or not until its actually late ( you will notice jaundice first). So dont stress. Also for me personally high estrogen make me crave sugars too so keep in mind that aswell as you are also running test
If you notice jaundice first, you're probably not paying attention.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yes huge carb cravings. Sometimes its the bodys responce to the anabolism provoked by AAS. Its begging for food so it can build cells
100% this. Anyone that’s dieted intensely has noticed this as well as while running strong oral dht’s. If you’ve been depleted for 6,7,8 days and still haven’t given yourself adequate carbs, you will have insane carb cravings.
People think women have strange cravings during pregnancy because of something in their head or hormones or some conscious insanity.
It’s their body telling them exactly what ingredients they are missing to cook that human that day.
Try doing some military death march in a state with 90% humidity. By the end, I’ve straight up chewed up bouillon cubes one after another.

So, it means you are dieting well if carb depletion was your goal. It could even happen if you simply don’t change your diet on cycle and the nutrient partitioning is pulling more sugar and water into your muscles(something Var does better than most orals) and just not adjusting for more.