Extreme bloat on test E cycle

Zeon

Awards
I am now in my 3rd week of a 300mg/week test E cycle and since week 1 I am extremely bloated. Everyday life is uncomfortable as my stomach constantly feels like its going to explode. It's covered in veins that I've never seen before and looks like an alien is about to come out from it at any moment. My pecs have always been larger than my stomach, but now it looks like I'm pregnant- the top part of my abdomen protrodes much more than my pecs. At work we wear a tshirt as part of the uniform and it's just embarassing. Scale weight has jumped 3kg since starting test, but waist has gone from 79.5 cm to 84.5 (!!). BF has remained the same. Is there anything I can do? I'm drinking around 4 litres of water a day, watching my sodium intake, eating super clean. I'm on Aromasin 12.5mg E3D.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It might be high estradiol. Bloating for me has been related to:
1) Estradiol level too high
2) Food insensitivity
3) Imbalance between sodium and potassium
4) Artificial sweetener sensitivity
5) Dairy or wheat sensitivity
6) Lack of fiber/water
7) High carbs

Zeon

Awards
I'm taking an AI like I said, but maybe I can up the dose to EOD. On the other hand it may be an intolerance to something, as I cannot stop farting/diahrrea 24/7.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking an AI like I said, but maybe I can up the dose to EOD. On the other hand it may be an intolerance to something, as I cannot stop farting/diahrrea 24/7.
Farting and diarrhea is indeed a food intolerance.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am now in my 3rd week of a 300mg/week test E cycle and since week 1 I am extremely bloated. Everyday life is uncomfortable as my stomach constantly feels like its going to explode. It's covered in veins that I've never seen before and looks like an alien is about to come out from it at any moment. My pecs have always been larger than my stomach, but now it looks like I'm pregnant- the top part of my abdomen protrodes much more than my pecs. At work we wear a tshirt as part of the uniform and it's just embarassing. Scale weight has jumped 3kg since starting test, but waist has gone from 79.5 cm to 84.5 (!!). BF has remained the same. Is there anything I can do? I'm drinking around 4 litres of water a day, watching my sodium intake, eating super clean. I'm on Aromasin 12.5mg E3D.
Aromasin is dosed daily. Not e3d your thinking of arimidex.
Aromasin has as hort half life. Roughly 9hrs in men, compared to 27 i believe in women. Hope this helps. Move your dose to 25mg ed and go from there. Once under control you can try backing down. Also, get blood work so you can see where your estro is.

dustter

dustter

Awards
i use to have the same issue but i was using adex. you just have to increase your dosage like MaceDog says with the aromasin.

side question: why only 300mg/wk on test E? thats barely more than TRT.. standard dosage starts at 500mg/wk