Extended PCT with Clomid and Nolva

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering if anybody had an idea about combining Nolva and Clomid for PCT. I am at the halfway point of my 12 week test E cycle and have 2 weeks left of tbol at 40mg. I want to make sure I recover properly and want to run an extended pct since I have both on hand. If you were going to run an extended PCT for 6 to 8 weeks with nolva, clomid and aromasin how would you set it up? Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did 3 weeks of Clomid at 50 mg, and 4 weeks with Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20, recovered just fine and realy fast. This was after sustanon and tbol cycle

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Here's my dual-SERM protocol. I do vary it from time to time depending on certain factors. Works great everytime.

Clomiphene: 25/25/25/25 (3 or 4 weeks)
Tamoxifen: 20/10/10/10/10/10
Exemestane: 6.25mg 3x/wk for 4 weeks followed by 6.25mg 2x/wk for 3 weeks

If choosing to run Tamoxifen beyond 6 weeks, and short of bloodwork, I usually suggest dropping the dose down to 5mg ED or 10mg EOD for an additional week or two. I would also continue with a low dose of the AI while on Tamoxifen.

There are reasonable arguments and evidence that co-administration of these two SERMs may help to potentiate the effects of the other. They do have somewhat different MOAs, and as such, have the ability to "help" eachother to achieve the ultimate goal. In my opinion, there is no need to mega-dose these drugs, especially when combining them. In doing so you are likely increasing the potential for negative side-effects. I also do not agree with blasting these SERMs out of the gate (as part of a PCT protocol). "Recovery" does not take place in the first few days or week - it is a bit more of a long game than that. Having said that, there is no exact protocol for recovery, and reasonable dosage variations either way may work just fine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It depends on how shut down I feel. After trenavar last year I took 6 weeks of Clomid and tamoxifen to start to hammer back out.

Just used 30-60 Torem all of last cycle and LH was still 2.0 before starting PCT even, so I am just using 25mg Clomid/day and 12.5 exem e4d.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found a reliable site with Enclomiphene so I will do bloodwork to see if it is just clomid or not. Then I plan on running Virtus to help with estrogen. I always run m test and reduce xt for 8 weeks and I just taper my serm every 2 weeks.