Extended my TBol cycle to 9+ weeks -- am I just asking for trouble?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So to put it simply, my Tbol cycle that was originally planned to last for only 8 weeks has inadvertently been extended to beyond 9 weeks (actually, 1/7 marks the start of week 10). I know that most guys generally recommended keeping oral-only cycles to <8 weeks, so am I playing with fire here? Is it pretty much a guarantee that I'm shutdown at this point?

For those of you inclined to ask why I decided to extend the cycle to more than 8 weeks -- to be honest, I'm not sure. The gains and general progress I've been making in the gym really seem to have picked up over the last few weeks, and this is literally the best I've ever looked in my entire life (will post pics soon), so it's moreso the case that I simply haven't stopped taking the drug, rather than a conscious decision on my part to extend the cycle.

Also, aside from some mild nausea (most likely attributable to liver stress, since I'm now taking 110 mg/day), I simply haven't noticed anything else in the way of side effects aside from maybe some mild aggression. It's funny, because when I ran a cycle of RAD-140 back during the summer, the lethargy towards the end had gotten so bad that I was literally looking forward to the end of the cycle and counting the number of caps I had left.

I have also been taking toremifene (60 mg EOD) and HCG (random doses of 250 - 300 IU throughout the week, usually not more than 1000 IU/week) throughout the entire cycle, so maybe my use of these ancillary drugs has contributed to me feeling relatively normal on cycle.

I have two more gym workouts planned for this week (later this afternoon and Friday), so if I've been taking TBol for this long already, am I likely to **** myself up even more if I continue taking it for another 3 days?

Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
110mg of tbol? How long you been at that dose?

I doubt 3 more days will do much extra, in the negative sense.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the pics dude. Hope the next 3 days go smoothly for you.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
110mg of tbol? How long you been at that dose?

I doubt 3 more days will do much extra, in the negative sense.
So I started the cycle at 50 mg/day, then went up to 60 mg at around week 7, then kept increasing the dose by 10 mg each week. Two weeks ago, I increased the dose from 80 mg/day to 100 mg/day. Monday of this week was my first dose at 110 mg/day.

Looking forward to the pics dude. Hope the next 3 days go smoothly for you.

Thanks, I appreciate it. The whole situation is ironic, because even though I'm sure my liver enzyme levels are probably severely elevated, anything in the way of overt side effects has been so mild and minimal that it's simply become nearly impossible to resist taking it for "just another few days." Needless to say, TBol is a great drug in that sense. I have literally noticed more side effects from taking common, legally-available OTC meds.

Assuming I'm still alive this spring, I'm definitely looking forward to running a cycle of DHB with a low dose of test as well as HCG. If a solo TBol cycle has treated me this well, I can only imagine the results I'll get from a cycle of something much stronger. I might even take TBol as a kickstarter during that cycle, unless it would be a better idea to give something like Anavar a shot, especially since I've heard it can help promote joint healing (I have rotator cuff tears in both shoulders and a labrum tear in one shoulder).

BTW, I don't know if this is just placebo or not, but I'm pretty sure my hair has been growing in thicker since I upped the dose a few weeks ago. During my RAD-140 cycle last summer, my hair was shedding like crazy and I was in fear of going bald.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
So I started the cycle at 50 mg/day, then went up to 60 mg at around week 7, then kept increasing the dose by 10 mg each week. Two weeks ago, I increased the dose from 80 mg/day to 100 mg/day. Monday of this week was my first dose at 110 mg/day.

Thanks, I appreciate it. The whole situation is ironic, because even though I'm sure my liver enzyme levels are probably severely elevated, anything in the way of overt side effects has been so mild and minimal that it's simply become nearly impossible to resist taking it for "just another few days." Needless to say, TBol is a great drug in that sense. I have literally noticed more side effects from taking common, legally-available OTC meds.

Assuming I'm still alive this spring, I'm definitely looking forward to running a cycle of DHB with a low dose of test as well as HCG. If a solo TBol cycle has treated me this well, I can only imagine the results I'll get from a cycle of something much stronger. I might even take TBol as a kickstarter during that cycle, unless it would be a better idea to give something like Anavar a shot, especially since I've heard it can help promote joint healing (I have rotator cuff tears in both shoulders and a labrum tear in one shoulder).

BTW, I don't know if this is just placebo or not, but I'm pretty sure my hair has been growing in thicker since I upped the dose a few weeks ago. During my RAD-140 cycle last summer, my hair was shedding like crazy and I was in fear of going bald.
I know what you mean about wanting to stay on due to zero or very little sides. I was the same but decided to end it as planned.

I now have my next cycle of tbol along with 4AD and Boldione waiting in the house. Can’t wait to jump back on however I’m only about 4 weeks out of PCT. feeling great though and feeling stronger than ever with zero loss of gains.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm sure you'll be fine. I'd recommend lipid protection at that dose and length but if you feel fine after this long it's highly unlikely you will suffer any severe consequences extending it a little further

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So to put it simply, my Tbol cycle that was originally planned to last for only 8 weeks has inadvertently been extended to beyond 9 weeks (actually, 1/7 marks the start of week 10). I know that most guys generally recommended keeping oral-only cycles to <8 weeks, so am I playing with fire here? Is it pretty much a guarantee that I'm shutdown at this point?

For those of you inclined to ask why I decided to extend the cycle to more than 8 weeks -- to be honest, I'm not sure. The gains and general progress I've been making in the gym really seem to have picked up over the last few weeks, and this is literally the best I've ever looked in my entire life (will post pics soon), so it's moreso the case that I simply haven't stopped taking the drug, rather than a conscious decision on my part to extend the cycle.

Also, aside from some mild nausea (most likely attributable to liver stress, since I'm now taking 110 mg/day), I simply haven't noticed anything else in the way of side effects aside from maybe some mild aggression. It's funny, because when I ran a cycle of RAD-140 back during the summer, the lethargy towards the end had gotten so bad that I was literally looking forward to the end of the cycle and counting the number of caps I had left.

I have also been taking toremifene (60 mg EOD) and HCG (random doses of 250 - 300 IU throughout the week, usually not more than 1000 IU/week) throughout the entire cycle, so maybe my use of these ancillary drugs has contributed to me feeling relatively normal on cycle.

I have two more gym workouts planned for this week (later this afternoon and Friday), so if I've been taking TBol for this long already, am I likely to **** myself up even more if I continue taking it for another 3 days?

Thanks
There's ppl who run anadrol and dbol year round, you will be fine. And if you need that much tbol is probably underdosed

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Did you use OCS during this? If you did, what did you use buddy??

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Im on 60 mg/ week for about another week yet. I think 60 is the sweet spot for me and i weigh 205 right now. I have definetly been tempted to up the dose i figure im seeing insane strength gains at the dose why bother going up? If my lifts went up any faster my muscles probably wouldnt be aclimated to that weight and id get injured

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think 10 weeks is overkill for any methylated steroid personally, especially when you’re running it at such a high dosage. Turinabol isn’t too toxic on the lipids and liver enzymes from what I’ve seen, but then again, not many people are running it that high of dosages; I personally only used 40mg.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of gains did you make on that cycle?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve run anavar year round before. Both 24/7 and one a day, also 5 on 2 off and PWO only. I’ve used a lot of anavar, I don’t think tbol is any more toxic to be honest.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve run anavar year round before. Both 24/7 and one a day, also 5 on 2 off and PWO only. I’ve used a lot of anavar, I don’t think tbol is any more toxic to be honest.
How much anavar though? 110mg of turinabol is a hefty dosage.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean about wanting to stay on due to zero or very little sides. I was the same but decided to end it as planned.

I now have my next cycle of tbol along with 4AD and Boldione waiting in the house. Can’t wait to jump back on however I’m only about 4 weeks out of PCT. feeling great though and feeling stronger than ever with zero loss of gains.
Good luck on your next cycle! I'm already looking forward to my next myself.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I'd recommend lipid protection at that dose and length but if you feel fine after this long it's highly unlikely you will suffer any severe consequences extending it a little further
That's good to hear. I actually haven't been taking any ancillary drugs aside from the HCG and torem, so it will be interesting to see what my blood test reveals (hope to have it done by early next week) in terms of lipid and liver enzyme levels. I've cut back on the cardio some in recent weeks, but I'm still running 6-8 miles EOD, so I wonder if that helped stave off some of the potential negative effects on lipids.

Did you use OCS during this? If you did, what did you use buddy??
Sorry, but I'm not sure what OCS is? I'm assuming you mean something for liver support; if I'm right, then no, I didn't take any liver support supps. I probably will during my next cycle, though.

Im on 60 mg/ week for about another week yet. I think 60 is the sweet spot for me and i weigh 205 right now. I have definetly been tempted to up the dose i figure im seeing insane strength gains at the dose why bother going up? If my lifts went up any faster my muscles probably wouldnt be aclimated to that weight and id get injured
Yeah, my ligaments/tendons (especially in my upper body) are starting to feel sort of loose and achy -- almost like an icy-hot feeling. I really need to be careful, especially since I already have a labrum tear in one shoulder as well as rotator cuff tears in both shoulders.

I think 10 weeks is overkill for any methylated steroid personally, especially when you’re running it at such a high dosage. Turinabol isn’t too toxic on the lipids and liver enzymes from what I’ve seen, but then again, not many people are running it that high of dosages; I personally only used 40mg.
Just out of curiosity, how much did you gain on 40 mg/day?

What kind of gains did you make on that cycle?
Right now, it's looking like a net gain of 6-7 pounds, along with noticeable fat loss. I know that it's bold to claim simultaneous muscle gain and fat loss, but I have seriously never been this close to having visible abs... and yet, at the same time, all my muscles are looking thicker and fuller.

Damn, I've never heard of anyone running steroids on a year-round basis (aside from TRT or whatever). Does Anavar work if taken on a one-time, PWO basis? Also, I'm not sure if you have any joint issues, but did the Anavar have a positive effect on your joints?

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Can’t wait to see what your blood results show after this cycle.

Does anyone from the UK, preferably Scotland, know how to go about getting bloods done?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn, I've never heard of anyone running steroids on a year-round basis (aside from TRT or whatever). Does Anavar work if taken on a one-time, PWO basis? Also, I'm not sure if you have any joint issues, but did the Anavar have a positive effect on your joints?
Not as well if it’s just once, though there is a difference in strength and pump from one singular larger dose (100mg I’d say would be right) over the course of a week though it definitely seems to have cumulative benefit, so if powerlifting and wanting to use it for a comp or something I’d do the same as anadrol: start it one week before competing. Obviously you’re not gaining any weight or size from a day or week of anavar by itself. Purely a strength and pump effect.

As far as joints go, yeah I love it for my joints and always have. Seems like every time I use it any creaks and cracks I have go away for quite some time even after stopping. As long as it’s real.

Also, you would be surprised how many guys in the world are on permanent blast or their cruise is spiked with an oral or more... not saying for anyone to do this in practicality, but for the record, it can definitely and does definitely happen. No, it’s not safe, yes, it’s unhealthy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back to the point though, nah, a little extra time won’t necessarily hurt.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At 40mg a day for 25 days, I gained 10.5lbs with virtually no change in bodyfat. Bench went from 225x12’ish to 225x23 and 275x2’ish to 275x7. I used it to kickstart a test e cycle, but I attribute majority, if not all the results, to the turinabol. I’d love to try it again in the future at higher dosages though.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice one dude, just a fingerprick to give the sample. That’s awesome.
Only for basic stuff. More comprehensive tests and they'll have you go to a local private hospital (which they'll arrange) to get bloods drawn and then send it to their lab.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 40mg a day for 25 days, I gained 10.5lbs with virtually no change in bodyfat. Bench went from 225x12’ish to 225x23 and 275x2’ish to 275x7. I used it to kickstart a test e cycle, but I attribute majority, if not all the results, to the turinabol. I’d love to try it again in the future at higher dosages though.
Nice; it sounds like it treated you very well. The strength gains have been really significant for me as well (although they seem to have plateau'd off within the last week or so), but if I could change one thing, I probably would've started doing less cardio even earlier on during the cycle to maximize gains.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not as well if it’s just once, though there is a difference in strength and pump from one singular larger dose (100mg I’d say would be right) over the course of a week though it definitely seems to have cumulative benefit, so if powerlifting and wanting to use it for a comp or something I’d do the same as anadrol: start it one week before competing. Obviously you’re not gaining any weight or size from a day or week of anavar by itself. Purely a strength and pump effect.

As far as joints go, yeah I love it for my joints and always have. Seems like every time I use it any creaks and cracks I have go away for quite some time even after stopping. As long as it’s real.

Also, you would be surprised how many guys in the world are on permanent blast or their cruise is spiked with an oral or more... not saying for anyone to do this in practicality, but for the record, it can definitely and does definitely happen. No, it’s not safe, yes, it’s unhealthy.
I'm guessing these guys end up being shut down for very extended periods of time (the ones who take oral steroids year-round)? Or possibly permanently shutdown...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm guessing these guys end up being shut down for very extended periods of time (the ones who take oral steroids year-round)? Or possibly permanently shutdown...
Not any longer than you would be if you took any other steroid year round, definitely not longer than if you used deca or tren.

Now, if your testes atrophy and suffer damage during shutdown, yes you might lose your function permanently. 19-nors are great at that. They damage Sertoli cells outright and kill spermatogenesis.

Anavar has been studied at fairly great length and it is considered safe for use as HRT, treatment for anemia, wasting diseases, and used off label to heal accident victims. It’s not a huge negative stressor on the hpta, many people do not experience full shutdown (LH= 0, low/no free T, low/no total T) of their testicular function and as a result they bounce back quickly after stopping. Tbol is similar in this regard, albeit not as well and thoroughly studied, is medically considered to be a mild (in side effects and hpta effects) steroid by comparison to, say, methasterone or mesabolone (superdrol and M1T)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of random, but it just occurred to me to post about one of the few side effects I've noticed, which has been random nosebleeds. Apparently TBol acts a blood thinner as well?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Kind of random, but it just occurred to me to post about one of the few side effects I've noticed, which has been random nosebleeds. Apparently TBol acts a blood thinner as well?
That’s blood pressure and high haemoglobin combined with a little excess water.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not any longer than you would be if you took any other steroid year round, definitely not longer than if you used deca or tren.

Now, if your testes atrophy and suffer damage during shutdown, yes you might lose your function permanently. 19-nors are great at that. They damage Sertoli cells outright and kill spermatogenesis.

Anavar has been studied at fairly great length and it is considered safe for use as HRT, treatment for anemia, wasting diseases, and used off label to heal accident victims. It’s not a huge negative stressor on the hpta, many people do not experience full shutdown (LH= 0, low/no free T, low/no total T) of their testicular function and as a result they bounce back quickly after stopping. Tbol is similar in this regard, albeit not as well and thoroughly studied, is medically considered to be a mild (in side effects and hpta effects) steroid by comparison to, say, methasterone or mesabolone (superdrol and M1T)
Man, I have to say, you are doing a damn good job of selling me on using Anavar to kickstart my next cycle. I was originally planning on kickstarting it with TBol since I know what to expect with it, but I'm thinking that with my joint issues (along with the fact that it has a reputation for being mild in terms of SE's as well), I might give Anavar a shot. It's looking like my next cycle is going to be: DHB at 300 - 500 mg/wk (still haven't decided on dose), either Anavar or TBol for the first 6-8 weeks (maybe longer?), and probably a low dose of testosterone (200-300 mg/wk).

BTW, ironically enough, the threat of infertility doesn't bother me. In recent years, I have come to the realization that I don't want to have kids (it's one of those "when you know, you know" things), and I know that I like the positive effects of taking AAS.... so, yeah.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man, I have to say, you are doing a damn good job of selling me on using Anavar to kickstart my next cycle. I was originally planning on kickstarting it with TBol since I know what to expect with it, but I'm thinking that with my joint issues (along with the fact that it has a reputation for being mild in terms of SE's as well), I might give Anavar a shot. It's looking like my next cycle is going to be: DHB at 300 - 500 mg/wk (still haven't decided on dose), either Anavar or TBol for the first 6-8 weeks (maybe longer?), and probably a low dose of testosterone (200-300 mg/wk).

BTW, ironically enough, the threat of infertility doesn't bother me. In recent years, I have come to the realization that I don't want to have kids (it's one of those "when you know, you know" things), and I know that I like the positive effects of taking AAS.... so, yeah.
Anavar rocks, bro.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, I’ve heard of it causing blood to lose its ability to clot, causing prolonged bleeding, but I can’t say whether or not it’s entirely true. But I’m guessing the nosebleeds are just from bloodpressure and whatnot, considering how high of a dose you’re on haha.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I’ve heard of it causing blood to lose its ability to clot, causing prolonged bleeding, but I can’t say whether or not it’s entirely true. But I’m guessing the nosebleeds are just from bloodpressure and whatnot, considering how high of a dose you’re on haha.
I actually haven't checked my BP at all during the cycle. I'll try to do it tomorrow...

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks on tbol now 50mg a day; strength hasn't been noticable and my joints are achy as **** and really cracked up. Was running anavar but pretty sure it was winstrol this mofo gave me; cant blame hit he gets all his raws from China. The tbol I'm pretty sure is way underdosed and I got better strength gains running a dirty bulk and creatine naturally in the past. I have gained a good amount of weight though; probably like 7-8lbs in 6 weeks; with a lil extra bodyfat but still have abs in check, strength hasn't really gone up like it should be with tbol. Pretty sure its the HGH in synergy thats keeping some bodyfat off bay for me.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you like it better than TBol? Do you think it's a superior choice for someone whose goal is to gain lean muscle?
I still haven't tried Tbol. I've almost ordered it a number of times, but I have always broke down and bought Anavar again (up to this point).
Var is my favorite steroid overall so far.
.... But Ive heard a lot of good things about Tbol. ... AnabolicGuru really liked it.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks on tbol now 50mg a day; strength hasn't been noticable and my joints are achy as **** and really cracked up. Was running anavar but pretty sure it was winstrol this mofo gave me; cant blame hit he gets all his raws from China. The tbol I'm pretty sure is way underdosed and I got better strength gains running a dirty bulk and creatine naturally in the past. I have gained a good amount of weight though; probably like 7-8lbs in 6 weeks; with a lil extra bodyfat but still have abs in check, strength hasn't really gone up like it should be with tbol. Pretty sure its the HGH in synergy thats keeping some bodyfat off bay for me.
My joints felt more sore and crackly during the first half of the cycle, but for some reason, over the last few weeks, they've actually started to hurt less than they did prior to the cycle (especially my shoulders). I kind of wonder if I was sold Winstrol as well. I have never taken Winstrol before, but I look ridiculously vascular and lean after workouts, and I'm not sure if this an effect TBol is known for promoting or not.

Are Chinese-sourced raws often found to be fake/fraudulent? Because the supplier I bought my TBol from gets his stuff from China as well. However, for his most recent price list, the supplier was transparent about stating that their latest batch of DHB was tested to be somewhat underdosed and they lowered the price accordingly, so I want to believe that I have legit, adequately-dosed TBol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as Chinese raws, not usually are they fake but often they might be adulterated or way more common, less pure.

My raws source has hplc numbers for their raws, and they’re honest at least. It’s not Pharma grade, only 97-98%. “Pharma grade” Aas are 99%

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still haven't tried Tbol. I've almost ordered it a number of times, but I have always broke down and bought Anavar again (up to this point).
Var is my favorite steroid overall so far.
.... But Ive heard a lot of good things about Tbol. ... AnabolicGuru really liked it.
Yea I loved it, and most people on here who have also ran it seem to love it as well. There’s still plenty of other compounds out there for me to try though haha.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Love tbol and really want to try anavar. As much as I trust my source, he just buys in his products so no guarantee if it’s legit anavar....plus it’s nearly double the price of the tbol.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got my bloodwork back and its bad, I think the HCG might be fake that I got but my nuts havent gotten smaller. My t is down to 85 from 404 my pre cycle bloods, LH is near pre cycle 1.1, mine is 1.4, FSH went down a lil from 4.8 to 4. I think if I was running legit HCG my t levels would be much much higher while my lh would be zero since it mimics. This explains why I've been lethargic, wish there were good hcg sources unless someone has experience running hcg with orals and got bloods to compare with so I could see.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My joints felt more sore and crackly during the first half of the cycle, but for some reason, over the last few weeks, they've actually started to hurt less than they did prior to the cycle (especially my shoulders). I kind of wonder if I was sold Winstrol as well. I have never taken Winstrol before, but I look ridiculously vascular and lean after workouts, and I'm not sure if this an effect TBol is known for promoting or not.

Are Chinese-sourced raws often found to be fake/fraudulent? Because the supplier I bought my TBol from gets his stuff from China as well. However, for his most recent price list, the supplier was transparent about stating that their latest batch of DHB was tested to be somewhat underdosed and they lowered the price accordingly, so I want to believe that I have legit, adequately-dosed TBol.
Does sound like Winnie TBH

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This I did not know, learn something new everyday

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never herd of fake hcg, those numbers don't mean a ton in regards to hcg. Steroids **** with those numbers and hcg signals to turn it back on. That's why I only used to run hcg at the end of cycles. If you do it all cycle it's like turning a switch on and off on and off. What besides the numbers make you think it's fake

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hcg is very easy to destroy so there’s always a chance you messed it up. Which sucks but it’s a harsh reality.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does sound like Winnie TBH
Here is a photo that was taken on 1/8. Do you think this looks more like a "Winny result " than a TBol one, based on the vascularity (which I'd never had to that degree prior to this cycle)? RickyBlobby Old Witch Renew1 Jinsun Smont AnabolicGuru SHERIFFmori

https://imgur.com/a/s0Ya9AJ

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is a photo that was taken on 1/8. Do you think this looks more like a "Winny result " than a TBol one, based on the vascularity (which I'd never had to that degree prior to this cycle)? RickyBlobby Old Witch Renew1

That is a lot of vascularity. Do you have a before pic?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a lot of vascularity. Do you have a before pic?
AnabolicGuru
Yeah, but unfortunately not a post-workout one taken from the same angle like that. I actually got a new phone about a week ago and all my older photos are on my old phone, so I'll be sure to post one or two before pics when I get home later tonight.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is a photo that was taken on 1/8. Do you think this looks more like a "Winny result " than a TBol one, based on the vascularity (which I'd never had to that degree prior to this cycle)? RickyBlobby Old Witch Renew1 Jinsun Smont AnabolicGuru SHERIFFmori

It’s hard to say without a before pic, and not to mention all the potential factors such as diet, training, etc. I personally had no leaning effect on turinabol, but I was in a caloric surplus of around 500-750.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Can't say, compared to? For me tbol is straight recomp, winny used to make me more cut. Winny was better strength, so many variables. At the same time I never tested stuff so who really knows what was what. I'm almost positive my var was always winny

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't say, compared to? For me tbol is straight recomp, winny used to make me more cut. Winny was better strength, so many variables. At the same time I never tested stuff so who really knows what was what. I'm almost positive my var was always winny
I'll post more pics later, but there's definitely been a recomp effect from taking TBol, or whatever the hell I was sold. At the same time, though, I'm pretty sure I've gained actual muscle mass. In relation to the point I made about recomping, I haven't skipped this many cardio sessions in 12+ years, and yet I'm closer to "having" visible abs than I've ever been. I'm hesitant to say that I suspect this to be Winstrol, though, because if anything, my hair has actually gotten thicker throughout the cycle. Conversely, during my RAD-140 cycle of summer 2018 (waste of time in light of side effects IMO), my hair was shedding like crazy.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you seemed to lean out a lot, that’s compelling to say it was winstrol. Tbol isn’t particularly leaning. Though if you also totally changed your diet for the cycle, that definitely has its own contribution.

In all though I’d expect more of a skin thinning result that I don’t necessarily see, vascularity can easily be nitrogen and blood pressure from tbol.

And of course, as above, hard to say without a before pic.