*** EXTENDED*** Apex-Alchemy's LABOR DAY BOGO FREE SALE!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6rxu1p.jpg

839.png

Well .... Regardless of the occasion ...
Apex-Alchemy's Site-Wide, Mix and Match BOGO FREE Sale is Active NOW!!!

Get all of your Favorites, Try something new .... and pick up a little something for the Baby shower!

Screenshot_20220901-173041~2.png

Screenshot_20220901-173136~2.png

Sale ends Tuesday 9/6/22 at 11:59pm (EDT)

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be in for an order of some more ursa, Helios and Triton... But curious wasn't something new being dropped?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saturday is Gains Day!
Apex-Alchemy BOGO SALE is waiting for you (for a limited time)!

ab67616d0000b273ec78347eed6987292fbade53.jpeg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One day left on this BOGO FREE SALE!!!
Don't miss it!!!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Order #104556 is in for 4 Ursa! This will be my first time trying Ursa as I approach my first real cut attempt in, well, ever. I'd like to retain as much muscle mass as possible and hoping Ursa will help with that! I may even make a thread to follow along.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Order #104556 is in for 4 Ursa! This will be my first time trying Ursa as I approach my first real cut attempt in, well, ever. I'd like to retain as much muscle mass as possible and hoping Ursa will help with that! I may even make a thread to follow along.
Good move!
Ursa is Exactly what you're looking for!
:)

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost forgot. Haven’t been on here much lately but gotta support the company I rep for lol. Get in on this while you can, excellent products 🤘🤘
67C8B446-F2EA-4775-8A70-7C74DFB69334.jpeg

natureman4

Awards
Tried stanogen PW for the first time yesterday and was really impressed by the increased strength and aggression, more than I expected, set multiple PR's. BOGO extended = need another bottle for the higher dose!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like y’all are taunting me because I’m too broke to get anything on the Labor Day sales.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I really hope so! There’s a bunch of new things I want to try, but I also just want to hop back on Ursa again. I guess we’ll see!
Its a Fan Favorite for sure! what are u looking to give a try next time ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OUR BOGO EXTENSION ENDS SOON...

Screenshot_20220909-192141~2.png

SHOP

MIX AND MATCH

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

ON THE ENTIRE LINEUP!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I definitely want a go with triton and epichaos. But also some of the new stuff coming out at SNS and CEL.
That sounds great, man.
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please always feel to send me (or any of our Reps) a PM.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That sounds great, man.
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please always feel to send me (or any of our Reps) a PM.
I appreciate it! You guys do seem pretty cool! I tried an oral epicatechin product many years ago and got nothing from it, but so many people seem to like it. I may try something like that again, but I also want a go with epichaos. Seems to review pretty well. But next time I buy apex stuff, it’ll be tough to not just stick with Ursa. That kicked so much ass in so many ways. I need more of that in my life.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate it! You guys do seem pretty cool! I tried an oral epicatechin product many years ago and got nothing from it, but so many people seem to like it. I may try something like that again, but I also want a go with epichaos. Seems to review pretty well. But next time I buy apex stuff, it’ll be tough to not just stick with Ursa. That kicked so much ass in so many ways. I need more of that in my life.
Nice!
Thank you!