Expired Epi/Clomid G2G?

kroggh

kroggh

Awards
Hello brothers,
I have a friend how has experienced with 7-oxo/7-keto-dhea and has had good experience in terms of fat loss.
I've ordered some as well and wanted to see what effects it would have on me.
Anyways i've some unopened epiandro laying around and some clomid as well (Both expired august 2020, so one year exactly)
Would the Epi-andro be good to go and through in together with the 7-keto-dhea and the clomid as well in case i would need it after the dhea cycle?
Both the Epi and clomid has been stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello brothers,
I have a friend how has experienced with 7-oxo/7-keto-dhea and has had good experience in terms of fat loss.
I've ordered some as well and wanted to see what effects it would have on me.
Anyways i've some unopened epiandro laying around and some clomid as well (Both expired august 2020, so one year exactly)
Would the Epi-andro be good to go and through in together with the 7-keto-dhea and the clomid as well in case i would need it after the dhea cycle?
Both the Epi and clomid has been stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
You answered my questions about heat and sunlight. ... As long as the tablets/capsules have also been kept moisture free, they should be fine.

As far as the Compounds (all 3), have you done research on them so you'll know what to expect from a cycle/PCT with them?

kroggh

kroggh

Awards
You answered my questions about heat and sunlight. ... As long as the tablets/capsules have also been kept moisture free, they should be fine.

As far as the Compounds (all 3), have you done research on them so you'll know what to expect from a cycle/PCT with them?
I only intended to run 7-keto-dhea solo, which i don't really expect much from apart from a potential slight increase in metabolism - Also i did not plan to run any pct with 7-keto-dhea alone as i dont believe to need one?
Adding the Epiandro was only because i had it laying around anyways and thought it could support recomping / add a little strength. I heard epi andro can suppress slightly but not sure if an OTC pct would do the job. At least i have clomid if needed, believing it's g2g though it is expired.
Thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I only intended to run 7-keto-dhea solo, which i don't really expect much from apart from a potential slight increase in metabolism - Also i did not plan to run any pct with 7-keto-dhea alone as i dont believe to need one?
Adding the Epiandro was only because i had it laying around anyways and thought it could support recomping / add a little strength. I heard epi andro can suppress slightly but not sure if an OTC pct would do the job. At least i have clomid if needed, believing it's g2g though it is expired.
Thoughts?
Oh, sorry ... When you said "Epi'", I assumed you meant Epistane (the bottle looked like it on my phone).

Yeah, depending upon the length of cycle, and dosages ... You might get away with an OTC PCT. ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
apoxtle Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4
Red9 Anabolics 10
Anabolics 14