Experts Help Needed On Current Aas Issues

wrathchild281

Awards
Hey guys I will try my best to make this as short and painless as possible for you guys to hopefully be able to chime in as I am really in need of some help. Quick background, im 27 and after a good 4 or 5 ph cycles over the last many years I decided to cross over now which I was never opposed to but just wanted to be patient and commit when the time was best. I have researched aas for near 10 years now and on my ph runs I always had great results and recoveries with proper pct. I was at 220 at my biggest at about 10 percent when I then took over a year off of lifting after I stepped away from football. Naturally I dropped to 170 being an ectomorph and 8 months ago got the bug to start lifting again. I rebounded quick to now 190 and still wasn't planning on running my first cycle till after I get back from basic training late this year. Which I then planned to build my natural base to atleast a good 210 before a first real bulk cycle on gear. A few weeks ago I decided I was going to do a physique show and started a stack of max lmg and m1t-o to help add some size before I started to cut. And this is where im at now.. I contacted my connect to get 2 bottles of test e or cyp for the future bulk (after basic and after my natty base was built back up) but only got one bottle and I decided I would do a moderate to low dose leading up to this show. My plan is use it as a base and not to necessarily get huge as physique shows aren't about being big. I believe it will ensure I don't spare any muscle in the cutting phase and will even make some slight lean muscle gains being on about only 300mg of cyp a week while I bridge into some trenavar for hardness and vascularity that I have saved up to look my best for the show. I plan to get my bloods done in a few weeks to see my where my estrogen is at so I can dial it in more with my AI's I have saved up but also of course to see the legitimacy of the test im running. Where I am having my problems is negative reactions to the injections. First pin was in my glute and my connect did it for me and of course I got pretty sore but nothing as to what was coming next.. My 2nd injection I did myself with a 22x1 in my quad and it was pretty painful feeling a good amount of resistance as I pushed in but later that night hit legs and all was well. Until starting 12 hours later and on the whole quad flared up when day 3 I was in so much pain I couldn't fall asleep that night. I had to call into work the following day and had a noticeable mound and almost whole quad redness with very warm temp in the area. Even now, 9 days post pin I still feel soreness like I was punched in the leg and cant stretch it out. No more limping but I feel random numbness in my leg when I stand up from sitting, and feel strange sensations from it still. Almost like a bad injection people point out pros have when on stage and they have a noticeable funky looking muscle. I will show you guys a pic here of the quad 5 days post pin and let me know what you guys think. My 3rd injection I said no more quads and did the other glute and not as bad but literally almost couldn't sleep at night once again from the constant pain. I cant and haven't done legs for 9 plus days and its killing me but im wondering what the deal is with the gear I got because I don't think its from having atrocious pinning skills. I truly feel like its something with what im putting in there and im pretty tough when it comes to pain. I grew up playing football and racing motocross and haven't shed a tear from physical pain since before elementary school (I have a sharp memory and im being honest here lol) My connect plans to swap a loaded syringe of his stuff for mine to see if we can figure this out but any experts here have any idea what it could be? I have no problems with pinning but im getting over not being able to do legs and possible damaging my muscles just to raise my test levels so im considering pulling the plug on this and hope his other stuff I try isn't even close to what im going through now. Sincerely appreciate it guys and any advice would be helpful.

wrathchild281

Awards
my legs aren't usually Near as small and undefined as this pic makes them look but the inflammation sure makes them look like that.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe mixedup has some thoughts or IronAddiction. I have zero pinning experience but would think you either hit a nerve or have some dirty gear.

wrathchild281

Awards
for sure brother I appreciate you tagging them for me.. and you could be right hopefully on just the nerve part cuz the injection of the quad at the time of pin wasn't to pleasant itself but nothing of course like what happened from it days later.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
did you literally stab it in there and have insane pain? it looks like you hit a nerve pretty hard?
Quadriceps.gif

femoral_nerve.png

wrathchild281

Awards
Awesome pics thanks man. And look again at the pic I posted cuz the red mark on the side is the actual point of injection. I flexed before to double check I was hitting the outer sweep and I don't think I hit a nerve at the time of injection it was just more constant pain as I had to push in and it was tough resistance. It was with a 22 ga. And now using a 25 from now on but it hit legs that night and felt fine. Till it then started to on set and inflamate till it got bad and even now like 10 days after my quad doesn't feel right. Sore like a donkey punch and tingle and lack of flow type feeling but I'm walking good and on the surface it looks fine.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
could be infected, is it hot to the touch or was it?

wrathchild281

Awards
it was definitely hot to the touch for like 5 days post injection. Id like to think it was more inflammation that infection but I guess those have to go hand in hand? and in the pic where you see the red dot isn't that awfully a big dot for a 22 gauge needle? my other injections I almost cant even find the spot of injection just a day later.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
it was definitely hot to the touch for like 5 days post injection. Id like to think it was more inflammation that infection but I guess those have to go hand in hand? and in the pic where you see the red dot isn't that awfully a big dot for a 22 gauge needle? my other injections I almost cant even find the spot of injection just a day later.
Yes, the dot is big but as the area is swollen thus the pin spot looks bigger

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
probably hit a nerve right in between the two main groups of fibers from the pic, especially with the resistance makes me think nerve.

wrathchild281

Awards
Awesome thanks guys. Shot 4 and 5 have been like only a 2 out of 10 on the soreness meter so it's getting Way better! Also I usually feel like I can feel compounds quicker than most people but I'm sure a lot of it is just in my head. What's the soonest I may start to feel a long Ester like cyp? I'm on day 16 maybe closer to day 21 at the soonest and it on setting more after? Granted it's only 300 MG a week

wrathchild281

Awards
And when I say compounds I can only refer to oral ph's cuz I've never done any injectable. First time

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Idk man. If I had inflammation like that and pain for 10 days I would have gone to a doctor by now. I mean it's all good and fun playing "guess what the problem is" on a bodybuilding forum but if it is something serious and you don't check it out your days of squatting might be over. Again, I have no idea what it is I just think it's better to be safe than sorry

wrathchild281

Awards
your totally right Jeremy. It is getting almost absent 100 percent and I hit light legs the other day and def. felt it when I was doing hack squats when I hit around the 90 degree point. I sware also its down in size a bit in respect to the other one when not pumped now that its not still inflamed and definition for sure so im gonna hit some heavier legs on Tuesday and hope its still making strides. Thanks man