Experiences with ashwagandha, specifically KSM-66?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a few bottles of KSM-66 600mg caps from Jacked Factory when they were $6 on Amazon. I also picked up a bottle of their multi which has 300mg of KSM-66 in it as well (only $10).

I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with this particular extract? I know KSM-66 is supposed to be better for test boosting, cortisol lowering and overall energy versus extracts like Sensoril.

I have only taken generic ash extract and powder in the past.

Curious as to what others have dosed it at. The good thing about JF's ash is it has AstraGin, so maybe that will improve bioavailability a bit?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Makes me sleepy so I dose before bed. Sensoril gives me more day time energy. Shoden is next on my list.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I tried SNS KSM which is 695mg made me extremely drowsy had to stop after a few days. Currently taking Swanson which is only 250mg

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Makes me sleepy so I dose before bed. Sensoril gives me more day time energy. Shoden is next on my list.
Interesting. Sensoril was touted as an extract that was great for sleep while KSM is supposed to be the energizing one. Shoden and NooGandha are 2 Ash extracts I do not know too much about yet. NooGandha is in a few preworkouts already.

I tried SNS KSM which is 695mg made me extremely drowsy had to stop after a few days. Currently taking Swanson which is only 250mg
Did you try just taking it at bed? This is what worries me as the JF KSM is 600mg a cap. Maybe I can open them up and split the powder inside.