Experienced Bodybuilder needs advice on first cycle

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Hey all I've been training naturally for 14 years on and off with the following stats.
6'4
240 pounds
18.5 inch arms and 18 inch calves.

Should I take 50mg of dbol since I'm quite large already? I heard that most people use 40mg, but my capsules are 25mg so it would be really annoying splitting them for 40mg.

Before you talk about pct that's under control I have a heap of Nolva. Another question , Should I run HCG? I can buy that if I want to. I've heard some people don't take HCG while others do so I'm still not sure. I am going to be running either Test E or Sus for 10-12 weeks as well.

I'm already the biggest guy in my gym so this will be interesting to see how big I'm going to get. I'm hoping for 20 inch arms first cycle so I'll be training like a madman. I've been stuck at 18.5 inches for about 5 years ... I'm 29 now so I feel like I'm at the right age to join the dark side ;) I may go for IFBB in the future I'm still deciding. Cheers

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Do 50mg of DBol a day. Along with the test E or sus. Definitely stretch it out to 12 weeks, if not a bit longer, i.e. 14-16 weeks.

Do you have an AI on hand for during the cycle?

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Do 50mg of DBol a day. Along with the test E or sus. Definitely stretch it out to 12 weeks, if not a bit longer, i.e. 14-16 weeks.

Do you have an AI on hand for during the cycle?
Cheers for the advice mate. Ah I'll by some AI today it's pretty cheap where I am luckily. Hmm 14-16 weeks good point