Experience with Yohimbine HCL from "USA Supplements LLC"

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I'm ordering some Yohimbine, and this is what's widely available atm in Europe. It has good reviews, but has anyone on here tried it, and can confirm that what is in the product is actually Yohimbine HCL?
usa-supplements-llc-yohimbine-hcl-86694-2176_600x600.jpg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm ordering some Yohimbine, and this is what's widely available atm in Europe. It has good reviews, but has anyone on here tried it, and can confirm that what is in the product is actually Yohimbine HCL?
View attachment 180855
10mg per cap? Too much for me, especially to start off with. Just over 2mg is a recommended starting point, unless you have been using Y for a little while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10mg per cap? Too much for me, especially to start off with. Just over 2mg is a recommended starting point, unless you have been using Y for a little while.
absolutely, at 200 caps a bottle you would think they would start at 2mg. a lot of potential for guys to start out double dosing with that many caps in bottle. I hope there is a substantial warning not to exceed 1 cap on label.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
absolutely, at 200 caps a bottle you would think they would start at 2mg. a lot of potential for guys to start out double dosing with that many caps in bottle. I hope there is a substantial warning not to exceed 1 cap on label.
A lot of people try it one time, and never use Y again lol.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is good to go. Feels weak for 10mg. The same dosis with the Y HCL from Primaforce feels stronger.

But the problem with these products is, that the quality can literally change from batch to batch.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is good to go. Feels weak for 10mg. The same dosis with the Y HCL from Primaforce feels stronger.

But the problem with these products is, that the quality can literally change from batch to batch.
May be less extract percentage? Or underdosed caps.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I'm 220lbs and handle 20mg daily perfectly. Did work my way up there though. The picture was also just put there as an example. They have 2.5mg, 5mg and 10mg variants.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established

Thanks, doesn't sound too good. You're probably right about quality varying over time, but i might just end up getting Primaforce-branded Y-HCl from the states then. NutraPlanet has a good price on them, but 2.5mg caps is a pain in the *** to deal with.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, doesn't sound too good. You're probably right about quality varying over time, but i might just end up getting Primaforce-branded Y-HCl from the states then.
I also had good experience with Vemoherb, it is 10€ for 90 caps @2mg. If you can't bother with Us Delivery and customs

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried SNS alpha yohimbine? I much prefer the alpha version to the hcl. Hcl makes my heart rate skyrocket

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried SNS alpha yohimbine? I much prefer the alpha version to the hcl. Hcl makes my heart rate skyrocket
BUT...for those of us who can tolerate it I find hcl to be much more effective--plus moderate to high doses makes for great boners, A-Y does not have this affect.

I agree though, SNS is a quality brand!!!

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I also had good experience with Vemoherb, it is 10€ for 90 caps @2mg. If you can't bother with Us Delivery and customs
I might give them a try. Looks pretty nice. They have a 4mg 90cap version for 9.90 too with purity percentage listed. I see they also have a well-dosed rhodiola extract. Have you tried their geranium by any chance?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might give them a try. Looks pretty nice. They have a 4mg 90cap version for 9.90 too with purity percentage listed. I see they also have a well-dosed rhodiola extract. Have you tried their geranium by any chance?
No, they are 2mg. 4mg is the amount per serving, which is 2 capsules according to them.

But still, 90 caps at 2mg each for 10€, free delivery included, is pretty good.

I have only tried their tribulus and ecdysterone, sorry.