Experience with BPC-157?

Kolorado

Awards
I’ve read a lot of studies saying all the hype is fake. Then the other side saying it’s real. Just want to know if anyone has taken it and if so, was there huge benefits? Was recovery faster or just as fast while on an Anabolic cycle?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious about this. Also has anyone used subcue? I have several labrum tears.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used this subq for a torn acl. Recovery was super quick!! It wasn't surgically repaired, so I know i can't play basketball or tennis, but the pain/swelling went down really fast.
I don't remember the dose, but I was pinning the knee area 3-4x per day for a couple weeks.
Now I'm seeing that spot pinning isn't necessary.
I too have some bad shoulder pain and will be using it, along with tb-500 soon.

Kolorado

Awards
Curious about this. Also has anyone used subcue? I have several labrum tears.
That’s what I’m planning on doing. I’ve seen videos of guys injecting with their insulin needle around their knees. Idk how efficient this is. But I’m just going to use the belly fat

Kolorado

Awards
I have used this subq for a torn acl. Recovery was super quick!! It wasn't surgically repaired, so I know i can't play basketball or tennis, but the pain/swelling went down really fast.
I don't remember the dose, but I was pinning the knee area 3-4x per day for a couple weeks.
Now I'm seeing that spot pinning isn't necessary.
I too have some bad shoulder pain and will be using it, along with tb-500 soon.
So you can pin in the belly fat and still get similar results?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you can pin in the belly fat and still get similar results?
I can't positively answer that because I haven't tried that. I pinned subq in my knee area.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recently acquired some to have on hand for future injuries, and test out how it could help with two chronic issues I have - back pain from scoliosis and irritable bowel syndrome. I’ll update when I get it mixed up and start dosing it regularly.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 4 5mg of bpc/tb inbound to see if it will help my bad shoulder. Will report back, because I've known this pain a LONG time

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently acquired some to have on hand for future injuries, and test out how it could help with two chronic issues I have - back pain from scoliosis and irritable bowel syndrome. I’ll update when I get it mixed up and start dosing it regularly.
Do you any prescription for your IBS?

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you any prescription for your IBS?
No, I didn’t follow through with the doctor after the diagnosis. We just had our first child and life was hectic, the doctor wanted me to collect a bunch of stool samples at home abs bring them back to the lab to be analyzed. I was just in no position to be $h!+!ng in a bowl and scooping it into vials at that point. Had I followed through on the testing, I may or may not have been prescribed something. I did however cut out a lot of coffee/caffeine, salt and really cleaned up my diet and that ended up helping a lot.

I ran (3) 5mg bottles of BPC-157 earlier in the year. Roughly 250iu 3x per week mixed with my sub-q HCG injections in the stomach. My gut health and digestion have been great. I had a nagging twisted ankle pain that has disappeared and my back has been great too. I typically have terrible knots in my traps, lats and upper back, I can’t remember the last time that I had to deal with one. I’m also 7 weeks into a T/var cycle, so I’m not sure if that gear is helping my back issues somehow.