Experience with 9-MBC?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have experience with this? I’ve read some anecdotal info on some other sites I don’t really trust and manufacture info is basic. Looking to see fellow AM brothers and sisters that may have info to share.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone have experience with this? I’ve read some anecdotal info on some other sites I don’t really trust and manufacture info is basic. Looking to see fellow AM brothers and sisters that may have info to share.
I know dsade is a big fan of it

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel a unique euphoria and focus when I take 2 caps of hydropharm's product. Whether it's my neurons dying from toxic byproducts or my dopamine system becoming a superhighway I can't say. But I don't see any obv impairment after a few bottles in so maybe worthwide.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I only tried it 3 times. I didn’t notice much of anything. I only used a very low dose. I had some concerns for the potential of neurotoxicity which I believe the jury is still out on. So I was quick to drop it without giving it more time and without increasing the dose.

I believe my dude has tested it a little more jarrellt67

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only tried it 3 times. I didn’t notice much of anything. I only used a very low dose. I had some concerns for the potential of neurotoxicity which I believe the jury is still out on. So I was quick to drop it without giving it more time and without increasing the dose.

I believe my dude has tested it a little more jarrellt67
The only thing I remember was feeling really tired soon after taking it. Other than that, didn’t notice much. However, the problem could have been the source since I also didn't notice much from their bromantane either.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only thing I remember was feeling really tired soon after taking it. Other than that, didn’t notice much. However, the problem could have been the source since I also didn't notice much from their bromantane either.
Did you just take 1 dose? I've been taking 2-3 caps at once.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bump. It's been around for awhile I can't believe so few people have tried this.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've asked on several other forums and the vast majority of people seem to relay experiences of trying it for a couple weeks and then stopping because it made them so lethargic. Considering that is a side I cannot have, I've decided to skip it.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious too... but I’ve struggled to justify the price just because I’m curious

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I've asked on several other forums and the vast majority of people seem to relay experiences of trying it for a couple weeks and then stopping because it made them so lethargic. Considering that is a side I cannot have, I've decided to skip it.
Weird I never saw this and I dosed it pretty high.

I'm nearly out but I'm going to give https://science.bio/product/9-me-bc-powder/ a shot since they have full labs on it.

josun

Awards
  • Established
I feel a unique euphoria and focus when I take 2 caps of hydropharm's product. Whether it's my neurons dying from toxic byproducts or my dopamine system becoming a superhighway I can't say. But I don't see any obv impairment after a few bottles in so maybe worthwide.
Is hydropharm legit? I'm really interested in trying

josun

Awards
  • Established

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Wouldn't rely on Hydrapharm as a reliable source. There's one linked in the video on youtube if you can see it.