Exotic stims and pre employment testing

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the reports of dmaa, dmha, ephedrine and stuff like that causing false positives are pretty conflicting, but I wanted to see what you guys think here. So, the other day, my coworker gave me a sample pack of 1up nutrition pre workout and I took it yesterday without thinking anything of it, but today, I had a job interview and got an offer pending drug test results, and they took a saliva sample right there in the office. The only ingredient I'm thinking might cause false positive is e. Jarensis extract. Anyone have any experience with this?
I'm mostly concerned because if there's a chance of a false positive, I took the pre just about 20 hours before the test so the concentration would be pretty high, I would imagine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't have experience with that but if they questioned you on it i'm sure you can tell them exactly what pre workout you took and that will clear up questions.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure why you think you’d still have a high concentration in your body after 20 hours. I’d imagine that gets metabolized in 5-6 hours. Not really sure, just a guess.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the replies. I thought most things like that are detectable for a few days. I really want this job and I'd rather not have to explain anything, so I bought an at home test for science . . and peace of mind so I can be confident giving my two weeks. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the replies. I thought most things like that are detectable for a few days. I really want this job and I'd rather not have to explain anything, so I bought an at home test for science . . and peace of mind so I can be confident giving my two weeks. I'll let you guys know how it goes!
I've got 50 cents says you are negative.... unless the product you used was spiked my money says you are gtg!!!