I see nothing wrong with daily walks or slow,short treadmill sessions 15-20 min

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s still going to have an effect because without it you’re going the other way...

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
It’s still going to have an effect because without it you’re going the other way...
I at least hoped that much. Good point though. Thats really all i need to get out of it. -little fat buring and a little damage control

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960076013001210

So this is regarding deca, but would this mean that doing cardio while on cycle would have no benefit whatsoever in regards to maintaining heart health? Or are there other ways in which cardio can still have a positive impact on the heart while on?
This might be specific to Deca or Nandrolone based compounds. Mike Arnold had referenced a white paper study showing Nandrolone damages blood vessel walls... If I remember.

Knowing this, perhaps there are better options than Deca?

But yeah keep doing some cardio anyway, to keep it from degrading further.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This might be specific to Deca or Nandrolone based compounds. Mike Arnold had referenced a white paper study showing Nandrolone damages blood vessel walls... If I remember.

Knowing this, perhaps there are better options than Deca?

But yeah keep doing some cardio anyway, to keep it from degrading further.
Yes it is also toxic to the pericardium 11x more than testosterone.

Personally I take cardarine in low dose 10mg on anything to offset whatever cardiovascular issues it might bring. Seems to work so far. That is well below the human equivalent for the “omg cardarine causes cancer” threshold dose. It should be safe.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it is also toxic to the pericardium 11x more than testosterone.

Personally I take cardarine in low dose 10mg on anything to offset whatever cardiovascular issues it might bring. Seems to work so far. That is well below the human equivalent for the “omg cardarine causes cancer” threshold dose. It should be safe.
It might be under the carcinogenic threshold but is 10mg enough to keep your cholesterol in a healthy range while on cycle?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It might be under the carcinogenic threshold but is 10mg enough to keep your cholesterol in a healthy range while on cycle?
Blood work says yes for orals and sarms. Will find out if it works for the big guns over the course of 2019. It also has fantastic bp regulatory effects.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I forgot to say though, I loaded it at 20mg for two weeks and then dropped it to 10mg for the remainder of my stash each time I’ve bought it. I think that’s better than a high dose or a static dose. The initial heavier stimulus followed by prolonged relief increases the actual endurance aspect.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood work says yes for orals and sarms. Will find out if it works for the big guns over the course of 2019. It also has fantastic bp regulatory effects.
Nice. I used cardarine before and said I wouldn’t buy it again but I’m prone to high BP issues so maybe I’ll give it a shot for that purpose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. I used cardarine before and said I wouldn’t buy it again but I’m prone to high BP issues so maybe I’ll give it a shot for that purpose.
I think that’s a smart idea. It’s one of the best ancillaries we have in our arsenal, and I think it’s foolish to rule it out completely when the only things that are proven are basically that it works as it should but at doses equal to or above the equivalent of 30mg a day in rats and mice makes preexisting tumors grow. Mk677 would do the same thing, GH as well, and none of those correct your lipids and blood pressure.

Cardarine sucks for burning fat, that’s true, but it’s awesome for what it’s clinically proven to do to the heart and lipids. And it doesn’t take a big dose for that.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I think that’s a smart idea. It’s one of the best ancillaries we have in our arsenal, and I think it’s foolish to rule it out completely when the only things that are proven are basically that it works as it should but at doses equal to or above the equivalent of 30mg a day in rats and mice makes preexisting tumors grow. Mk677 would do the same thing, GH as well, and none of those correct your lipids and blood pressure.

Cardarine sucks for burning fat, that’s true, but it’s awesome for what it’s clinically proven to do to the heart and lipids. And it doesn’t take a big dose for that.
Why does cardarine suck for fat burning? I thought it was meant to be good as it works on the PPAR receptors which equals greater fat loss, no? I use it for endurance by the way, but thought it aided in fat loss

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why does cardarine suck for fat burning? I thought it was meant to be good as it works on the PPAR receptors which equals greater fat loss, no? I use it for endurance by the way, but thought it aided in fat loss
It does aid in it, just doesn’t really burn fat purely on its own like, say, yohimbe. Or at least not at what I would call a safe dose.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does aid in it, just doesn’t really burn fat purely on its own like, say, yohimbe. Or at least not at what I would call a safe dose.
This. The ONLY use I could even see being justified is low-dose for what it was actually designed for. From a fat burning perspective there are more effective and more safety-proven options out there.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established

You got me sold on it now

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This. The ONLY use I could even see being justified is low-dose for what it was actually designed for. From a fat burning perspective there are more effective and more safety-proven options out there.
Absolutely. There are many other more effective and objectively less risky fat burning agents out there. But I can count on one hand the drugs that can correct the lipid profile, correct blood pressure, lower resting heart rate, and increase endurance. And cardarine is at the top of that list.