EXEMESTANE / AROMASIN dosing while on TRT / CRUISE dose of Test

D

dumplin716

Awards
My doctor gave me 25 mg dose Aromasin/Exemestane pills as my Estradiol was slightly elevated. He advised to just take a pill a couple of days a week (for a total of 50 mgs a week).

Any particular dosing that works out good for you guys? I currently do a 200 mg shot of Test Cypionate every Monday morning. So when should I take the Aromasin/Exemestane? I was thinking about taking one pill on Monday morning with breakfast and one pill on Thursday morning with breakfast.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your estrogen would be more in check by injecting more frequently, Mon/Thurs, 100mg each. If your gonna stay at 1 a week I'd try doing the exemestane on Mon/Thurs. Or splitting the pills and go EOD. Someone can definitely give u a better answer on that ai as I hardly ever have to use one

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone is different. I personally think that's an aggressive dose for 200mg/week.

But I would follow your doctor's advice. You can stretch out your dosing a bit, take 25mg e5d or something. But again, your doctor and bloodwork are the only way to know if you're dialed in properly. Some docs/endos seem to be more knowledgeable than others, but until you see any reason to go against what he says for you, then go with it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Im also on 200mg/week. I can isually go a month or 2 without ai then maybe use 12.5mg a few days and im good

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree that 50mg / week is aggressive. I take half that, and I split my pill and take half on each day of my dose. I dose my test twice per week. Things have been great like this for a long time.