Exem. in PCT

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How often have you used exemestane in PCT?

Thus far I’ve only used standard Nolva and Clomid dosing after 1 andro and Sarm cycles...Stepping it up in the (nearish, I think) future with td 4 andro and Msten....

Thanks

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like to use exemestane at the end on my PCT, or I get bacne later.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thus far I’ve only used standard Nolva and Clomid dosing after 1 andro and Sarm cycles...Stepping it up in the (nearish, I think) future with td 4 andro and Msten....

Thanks
In for same info!

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been micro-dosing through this blast and it's working great! 2mg every morning has kept the water weight down and my joints aren't too dry.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Thanks
If you have not used a test base that aromatizes into estrogen while on cycle, you want to use a SERM by itself in PCT for the first couple weeks. Once your body starts putting out a good amount of testosterone that will get aromatized into estrogen, then start a low dose of aromasin. Now, estrogen is anabolic in and of itself, so the purpose of reducing estrogen in PCT would be to activate a negative feedback loop, where the body will output more testosterone, for the purpose of building estrogen back up.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone like @Hyde is going to know more than me here but asin is a powerful suicidal ai, you certainly wouldn’t want to crush your estro in pct.

for the prevention of rebound gyno then it’s got a use imo but I’d only be dosing if I had estro issues.

your only using 4 andro so unless your really gyno prone I’m surprised you need it on cycle.

I think I recall some downstream mechanisms where it can boost test (as the body has less estro so calls on the testes to produce more so it can convert it) but that would be a use at the beginning of pct with an early taper off imo.

ive heard of it, I’ve never done it (I haven’t pct’d for a few years though) but I think for an msten/4-andro cycle is overkill

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Generally, no AI in pct until week 3 or potentially even later. No sense in using an AI early since there's no test to aromatize in the first place.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Generally, no AI in pct until week 3 or potentially even later. No sense in using an AI early since there's no test to aromatize in the first place.
unless you have been running cyp/e or a longer ester......and needed an ai on cycle I guess

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks all for the great replies!

Don’t foresee needing it, but wanted current opinions...(I’ve got it on hand, of course)

Most likely considering a test booster with either E. Cottonii or Abieta....at the 3rd week of pct and then lasting 2 weeks after....

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
IRRC low estro itself stimulates the hpta to crank out test as in males test is the main driver behind physiologic estrogen levels. Theoretically one could argue some degree of usefulness based on this especially in the setting of recovering from exogenous aromatizing compounds or when using hcg. Also agree that crushing estro is unhealthy overall though.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
IRRC low estro itself stimulates the hpta to crank out test as in males test is the main driver behind physiologic estrogen levels. Theoretically one could argue some degree of usefulness based on this especially in the setting of recovering from exogenous aromatizing compounds or when using hcg. Also agree that crushing estro is unhealthy overall though.
Is it worth feeling like garbage to get a bit more test? There are far healthier and easier ways!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well it should never be crashed. But if estro is way out of range high then it will prevent hpta restart to some degree... all im saying. Hcg does increase estro significantly which is often why AIs are used in hpta restarts and fertility treatment. Remember SERMs work simply by tricking the body to think estro is low by blocking binding to the receptor. If estro is high enough it will compete to at least some degree with the SERM theoretically.

a-dex alone has been shown to improve test levels, lh,fsh and sperm quality for fertility purposes IRRC. I can imagine you would feel fairly horrible on Adex alone test boost fertility protocol though

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well it should never be crashed. But if estro is way out of range high then it will prevent hpta restart to some degree... all im saying. Hcg does increase estro significantly which is often why AIs are used in hpta restarts and fertility treatment. Remember SERMs work simply by tricking the body to think estro is low by blocking binding to the receptor. If estro is high enough it will compete to at least some degree with the SERM theoretically.

a-dex alone has been shown to improve test levels, lh,fsh and sperm quality for fertility purposes IRRC. I can imagine you would feel fairly horrible on Adex alone test boost fertility protocol though
Well if estro is way out of range high, then an ai should be used no matter what the situation. I think serms will out perfom estro in binding to the receptors even with estro being pretty high when looking from hpta restart pov. Especially Clomid which has selectively a high binding affinity to hypotalamus rather than to breast tissue for example.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Don’t foresee needing it, but wanted current opinions...(I’ve got it on hand, of course)

Most likely considering a test booster with either E. Cottonii or Abieta....at the 3rd week of pct and then lasting 2 weeks after....
I did that 3rd week of pct then 2 weeks after with Virtus in my last pct and it seemed to work well, didn't check bloods this time. I had some estro issues after my previous pct where I didn't use any ai, so this was done just by assumption.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exem should always be on hand in PCT but coming off a drier stack without HCG you usually won’t need any the first couple weeks of PCT. Then you add a bit in while estro starts to rebound like Jrock said so that you don’t let rebound estro run away or cause gyno.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Definitely give Rebirth a go if you want to use E. Cottonii!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exem should always be on hand in PCT but coming off a drier stack without HCG you usually won’t need any the first couple weeks of PCT. Then you add a bit in while estro starts to rebound like Jrock said so that you don’t let rebound estro run away or cause gyno.
Rebound gyno is a concern, tho I’ve never had any problems with it...Could exemestane cause more harm than good, if something like e. cott or Brassaiopsis Glomerulata would be more than enough on a drier cycle like this?

Thanks

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely give Rebirth a go if you want to use E. Cottonii!

Will do, thanx

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rebound gyno is a concern, tho I’ve never had any problems with it...Could exemestane cause more harm than good, if something like e. cott or Brassaiopsis Glomerulata would be more than enough on a drier cycle like this?

Thanks
Exemestane doesn’t cause any harm. It doesn’t effect lipids the way letro or anastrazole will. It’s suicidal so there’s no rebound. The only way it can cause harm is if you overuse it, which is operator error. The goal is to have it on hand so if you need it on cycle or in PCT, you will have it. I always needed an AI with 4andro.

It’s also cheaper than most otc herbal supplements like that. A bottle of exem is often $30-40 for RC grade, and when you actually break down the cost/wk its massively cheaper than products like Rebirth that need to be used every day. You aren’t going to use half a bottle of exem probably, and will have more for next time.

If you want to go herbal it will likely work, but it’s just a fallacy that it’s so much safer or you can’t use proven drugs for mild cycles. “Oh, don’t use harsh chemicals, this is all natural.” Oh, because you’re so worried about a couple doses of a proven chemical that has been researched & used in humans at way bigger doses, vs unregulated supplements?? If you truly cared about your health you wouldn’t be doing cycles, and if it was a huge priority you wouldn’t use orals. At least you certainly wouldn’t be doing methylstenbolone. A bottle or 2 of test prop for a short run would be much easier on the body.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I watched a video of a HRT doctor talking about how he’s had success restoring guys’ Testosterone production with just anastrozole alone, if I remember correctly.

If I was thinking utilization of an AI in PCT it would be for controlling rebound estrogen from rapid increase in endogenous production. Probably adding it 2 weeks into a PCT and then tapering down until a week after.