Unanswered Exem half life time

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone know what the half life of exemistane is? I have to get my estrogen check later and I’m trying to figure out just how long I can run Exem before needing to stop. I have so much estrogen in me without it that that I feel like the Michelin man. Want to run it as long as possible without impacting results. I heard it was 7 ish days for it to be completely out

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I remember correctly it’s half life is around 24hours. So I’d count 4-5 days for it to completly leave your body. Someone could validate my claims though

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fack I haven’t taken it for a day and I already feel bloated as ****. 4 days is gonna suck left nut

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you on to be bloated as a mofocka?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you on to be bloated as a mofocka?
Just 150mg of test C biweekly, I don’t know why I feel so bloated. That’s why I’m getting bloods done again. Maybe I’m supposed to be like this and I’m just not used to it yet I don’t know. Im hoping I can drop to weekly injections maybe it’s just the large amount at once that triggers something.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just 150mg of test C biweekly, I don’t know why I feel so bloated. That’s why I’m getting bloods done again. Maybe I’m supposed to be like this and I’m just not used to it yet I don’t know. Im hoping I can drop to weekly injections maybe it’s just the large amount at once that triggers something.
Assuming you have 250mg per ml, going 300mg only once a week would still be a fairly small amount. This summer I was pinning 3cc(3ml) twice a week in my glutes. If I was you I really wouldn’t be worried that the shot is big it’s really not, id be worried about going only once a week and the hormonal roller coaster it might involve

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Assuming you have 250mg per ml, going 300mg only once a week would still be a fairly small amount. This summer I was pinning 3cc(3ml) twice a week in my glutes. If I was you I really wouldn’t be worried that the shot is big it’s really not, id be worried about going only once a week and the hormonal roller coaster it might involve
It’s 100mg/ml, just TRT dose. But my face feels puffy as hell when I don’t take at least 25 mg Exem the night before. I can’t figure out why, it’s not like it’s that much. Maybe it has to do more with blood pressure, but I don’t know why it would go down if I was on Exem then. I can’t think of any other reason why my face would feel so full though and sometimes a little tingly

Rn biweekly sucks ass as I go up for a few days then I’m back down where I was a bit ago. Just doesn’t feel great going up and down so much. Hence why I’m seeing an endo.

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just took my BP and got 132 and 138 over 68 and 70 so it’s def not blood pressure

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just took my BP and got 132 and 138 over 68 and 70 so it’s def not blood pressure

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s 100mg/ml, just TRT dose. But my face feels puffy as hell when I don’t take at least 25 mg Exem the night before. I can’t figure out why, it’s not like it’s that much. Maybe it has to do more with blood pressure, but I don’t know why it would go down if I was on Exem then. I can’t think of any other reason why my face would feel so full though and sometimes a little tingly

Rn biweekly sucks ass as I go up for a few days then I’m back down where I was a bit ago. Just doesn’t feel great going up and down so much. Hence why I’m seeing an endo.
Yeah, bi-weekly has got to suck, bro.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why? It’s not that bad to pin twice a week lol. It’s not like pinning twice a DAY
It sucks cause your test levels are all over the fuccin place but that’s what my doc said to do. Granted he’s not smart but it was the gateway to seeing someone who is. Thankfully I’m seeing an endo Friday so I’m hoping I can survive lol I guess my estrogen is just a mess rn or something else is going on that I don’t know about yet. But hey that’s what endos are for.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's gotta be a roller coaster ride, man.
Lmao gotta suck. Most I did was this summer blast and it was 4 times a week about 2cc each time. Wasn’t that bad but sucked at the same time. I’m happy to go back to 200ish mg a week

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why? It’s not that bad to pin twice a week lol. It’s not like pinning twice a DAY
Pinning every two weeks has got to be a roller coaster ride, man.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It sucks cause your test levels are all over the fuccin place but that’s what my doc said to do. Granted he’s not smart but it was the gateway to seeing someone who is. Thankfully I’m seeing an endo Friday so I’m hoping I can survive lol I guess my estrogen is just a mess rn or something else is going on that I don’t know about yet. But hey that’s what endos are for.
Did you guys read that I said twice a month or what wtf loll pinning your trt twice a week will allow you to maintain steady levels idk what you mean?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ohhhh... in French we use the same term but it means twice a week. Now I get the whole misunderstanding lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, here we use it as every two weeks. That's a long time between pins.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That sucks. I can pin 600a week no ai

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah there’s probably something else going on here. I know my tiddies act up fast though hence the Ralox I’m on

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah there’s probably something else going on here. I know my tiddies act up fast though hence the Ralox I’m on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have heard stories those people who never had any issues with estrogen and then one day out of nowhere became extremely estrogen-sensitive and have no clue why. I think it was PJ Braun that talk about this a lot from his own personal experience, and the guys I know who have issues like that or older who been using gear for like 20 plus years

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m 22 and only been using for a few years off an on. I don’t know but I see a surgery to remove my tiddies in the future.

Just want to get all this figured out before I go getting all cut up

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m not saying bi weekly injections doesn’t suck. But I’ve gone 2-3 weeks between injections while on vacation more times then I can count and I felt top notch!! No complaints or estrogen issues. My body can easily go 3-4 weeks on a 300mg injection.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can def feel the lethargy hit around day 11, 12 and 13. Like the first 6 days I don’t need to nap or rest or anything and I’m good to go, but then I slowly get more tired and those 3 days before injection If I lay in bed I’m gonna pass out no matter what.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
MadStax Anabolics 0
MadStax Anabolics 8
Rad83 Anabolics 19
brandlife Post Cycle Therapy 2