Excited about my first cycle (Methyl-Plex): Come take a look, help welcomed.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now I know its nothing too exciting but it is almost time to start my first cycle and damn I am excited. I have decided to cut down the BF before starting to get some really impressive results that won't be downplayed by fat. I've also come to the conclusion that with my personality and habits, this will keep me in check with my eating habits.

So....advice welcomed. While on cycle I plan to eat like a beast (clean for sure!), bulk on my EFAs, and definetely concentrate heavily on carbs and on protein. If everything goes as planned I'll be able to get in 5k calories a day while on a 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat diet.

I'm thinking of a 5 week, maybe 6 week cycle (if everything goes well) that should be a tremendous amount of fun and rewarding. Here is what I have in mind.

Supporting supplements that will be ran pre-cycle, during cycle, and post cycle:

CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, Odorless Garlic, Pro liver, Hawthorn, fish/flax/(cla), AX's perfect cycle, Glucosamin, MSM, multi, and vitamin-C. Taurine will be used at will.

Methyl-Plex

Week 1 – 10mg
Week 2 – 20mg
Week 3 - 20mg
(may bump this to 30)
Week 4 – 20mg (may bump this to 30)

Prostanozol:

Week 3 – 50mg
Week 4 – 100mg
Week 5 - 150mg
Week 6 - 150mg

PCT:

-wk 1 - 60mg/day Nolva and 15mg/day Aromasin
-wk 2 - 40mg/day Nolva and 10mg/day Aromasin
-wks 3&4 - 20mg/day Nolva and 5mg/day Aromasin
-wks 1-4 - Green Buldge/White Blood stack.
-wks 1-4 - Retain (optional)

Also, going to run a natty test booster, most likely going to go with Activate by DS.

I believe that is about all I have thought through. Depending on how well Albuterol works, I may run it during PCT as well but probably wait till I'm done with PCT. I lift 4 days a week. If things are going well and I feel good I'll jump to 5 days of lifting for sure. My style is a modified Max-OT/HST program.

So...thanks guys, if all goes the way I want it to, I'll be lean enough to start this cycle in about 6 weeks. I want to look my best and be my strongest before I jump on. I'm probably missing a few things and what not so any help or criticism you guys could add would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

:woohoo::woohoo:

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, except for the nolva doses. Actually, according to a study you'll see below, even the standard recommended PCT dosages (40-20mg) aren't necessary. A very knowledgeable member from CEM said that those dosages were derived from studies involving women, and this more recent one (which involves oligozoopermic males) indicates that even 5mg would be enough for men, which means no reason to go over 10mg. Good luck with the cycle, and let us know how it goes!

Effect of lower versus higher doses of tamoxifen on pituitary-gonadal function and sperm indices in oligozoospermic men.

Dony JM, Smals AG, Rolland R, Fauser BC, Thomas CM.

Administration of the antiestrogen tamoxifen for one month to 12 patients with idiopathic oligozoospermia significantly increased the mean basal testosterone (T) level and the responses of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) to constant luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) infusion but did not significantly influence the mean oestradiol (E2) levels or the E2 over testosterone ratio. Mean sperm concentration and total sperm output increased by about 70% after a mean treatment period of 5.5 +/- 0.4 months. No statistically significant difference was found between the two subgroups of patients treated with either the lower (5 or 10 mg once daily) or higher dose of tamoxifen (10 mg twice daily) with respect to basal or LHRH stimulated gonadotropin and testosterone response or the E2/T ratio and the effect on sperm density and total sperm output. In both subgroups the sperm motility and morphology remained unchanged. In conclusion higher doses of tamoxifen in this study prove not to be superior to lower doses in improving mean sperm density and total sperm output. The relative small percentage of patients achieving normalisation of only these sperm parameters pleads for further search for more effective selection of patients and other more effective treatment modalities in patients with idiopathic oligozoospermia.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Turkish. I'll have to look into this. I figured my PCT may be a little over the top but it should be perfect.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna keep track on this one.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Woohoo...Just got my Albuterol today. I'm going to start with it tomorrow. I'm sure everything is going to go great with this brief cut. I'm looking to get a faint six pack showing. This whole point of this cut is to not only look my best before I start but also to be my strongest, which I'm very very close to. I'm at the leanest 202lbs I've ever been. So everything is going good.

Hah, I look back at my post(s) and say to myself, "Damn...you really have to calm down. Stop being so damn excited about everything" But I really can't help it, why try.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I would keep it 30 days or under and not use over 20mgs of MP, in my opinion that time frame and dosage will be well enough, provided you are eating and training correctly. Its all about self-respect.

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd drop the Nolva to 40/40/20/20, not 60, especially after an oral cycle man.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I may indeed drop the Novla to 40. Also, I'm thinking about bumping week one to 20mg and then keep all weeks at 20mg. Just a thought.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I may indeed drop the Novla to 40. Also, I'm thinking about bumping week one to 20mg and then keep all weeks at 20mg. Just a thought.
if you do that and dont see any bad side effects by the end of week 2 bump up your dosage to 30mg for week three, then 20mg for 4

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good idea. Why taper off? If 30 goes well, I'd keep it at 30 for week 4...right?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would start with 20mgs and run it straight through. If you do go to 30 I would keep it at that for the duration of the cycle. Good luck with the prostanazol I had no luck with it.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. AFter talking to a buddy, I think I'm going to keep the novla at 20mg ED, if itchy nips start to be a problem, I will bump it to 60mg till the problem resides.

I'm also considering running the MP for 6 weeks+. I figure that as long as I take the approapriate precautions and stay away from alcohol, an 8 week oral cycle wouldn't be that awful. I'm going to look into this more. Of course, people will be quick to say "thats a horrible idea" but what evidence to they have to support that. Especially with a product like Methyl-Plex. I'm not so convinced that it would be that awful and would love to see some bloodwork of an individual who has done this responsibly and wisely.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am one step closer. Just purchased $115 of all my supporting supplements. Got great deals and about 24 bottles in total. 9-10 different supplements.