USA Excelsior

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Have 8/23 brand new sealed tub for sale. PM me with offer if interested. Thanks. Take care.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi man I thought you were looking to buy old tubs and not sell them?
How much would you offer for a sealed 8/23? I was lucky to buy quite a bunch of the last and they have been really solid to me unlike the new red tubs in my experience.
But if you were just selling one I guess your not looking to buy now.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Hi man I thought you were looking to buy old tubs and not sell them?
How much would you offer for a sealed 8/23? I was lucky to buy quite a bunch of the last and they have been really solid to me unlike the new red tubs in my experience.
But if you were just selling one I guess your not looking to buy now.
Still have an old batch of the 8/23?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Still have an old batch of the 8/23?
Hello, I am sorry to say I have not, just my last opened.... And that's the only Excelsior I am said os finishing lately.
I tried 5/24, 10/25 and 11/25 and they all have some kind of active but also lacks something that is in the older tubs.
With no tolerance the 11/25 was okay but quickly in a few days it lost its potentials and even after using that for over a week the very next day I tried a smaller amount of my old tub and it really blows the new tub out of the water.
Focus and forward spirit like nothing else and with the older tubs for me kind of giving me a (false) sense of selfconfidence, like nothing can tough me and I am invincible.

An that sucks because when I cannot buy it anymore I feel very vulnerable! Lol

I read the rumor about n-methyl-cyclazodone was in O:G tubs and only cyclazode a weaker compound in newer tubs. I don't believe that though. I have tried cyclazodone and besides focus it does not feel close to Excelsior for me. I have never tried n-methyl-cyclazodone so can't comment on that being true or not but since cyclazodone felt quite different I don't think so.

If I had a bit more cash and was a bit more of maniac I would have send an old tub for analyze. That really sucked with O.G. that you can't buy it anymore. I also don't believe the hype that new red 10/25s would be superstring like O.G Butmaybe for people who didn't have O.G that newer is enough.

Good luck and may the spirit of O.G find its way into our hearts!