EXCELSIOR PRE WORKOUT

N1DGE

Awards
So who's going to get a home drug test after taking Excelsior? I might this coming Tuesday , I hate to be part of the reason it's banned or discontinued , but with conflicting opinions and personally I think we should know what we're taking , a home drug screen might give a false positive for a number of substances but it can point in the right direction?

Last edited:
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im using it now .. why you think that this powder got something which need drug test

N1DGE

Awards
im using it now .. why you think that this powder got something which need drug test
I've seen so many conflicting reports that I think it deserves a test or two , personally I think it has something hidden in it !!! It's a fantastic pre workout and when I use it , it's worth it BUT something is a miss when analyzing the ingredient panel

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So who's going to get a home drug test after taking Excelsior? I might this coming Tuesday , I hate to be part of the reason it's banned or discontinued , but with conflicting opinions and personally I think we should know what we're taking , a home drug screen might give a false positive for a number of substances but it can point in the right direction?
A million guys could get a product tested.
.... Even if something showed up in the test that were not "legal" (highly doubtful), the only way it would be "banned or discontinued" would be if one of them tried to use that info against the company.
Is that what you have planned??

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just saw it's in stock on Predator Nutr... $117USD shipped, aaaaaahahahahahahahaha. Oh man, might be good, but not that good.