USA Excelsior for sale

99blkgt

Awards
Bought two tubs while on sale and it’s a bit much for me. Not as young as I was in 2012 when taking craze. One is sealed and the other has 1 scoop removed. $60 shipped for both in US.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any way you could accept CashApp for payment?

E

elephantman100

Awards
Are older batches considered better for this supplement? I just ordered a tub online today

99blkgt

Awards
Sorry I forgot to circle back. The open sold locally and the closed I returned for full credit.

I don’t know if they’re spiked with meth like people say. It’s a different feeling than OG craze. Feels more like a large dose of 1,4 DMAA.

J

jimmydee2000

Awards
I cant compare to the older batches but the current with the exp 8/23 def has something very hard hitting and illegal in it!!!! First time I took it I went with 1 and 1/2 scoops. The euphoria was thru the roof for about 2 hours. THen the crash was very bad. The depression lasted till the next day. TRied it one more time with just 1/2 a scoop. Decent euphoria that lasted about an hour with no crash or depression. Gonna try 3/4 scoop next time I take it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant compare to the older batches but the current with the exp 8/23 def has something very hard hitting and illegal in it!!!! First time I took it I went with 1 and 1/2 scoops. The euphoria was thru the roof for about 2 hours. THen the crash was very bad. The depression lasted till the next day. TRied it one more time with just 1/2 a scoop. Decent euphoria that lasted about an hour with no crash or depression. Gonna try 3/4 scoop next time I take it.
I don't have any negative effects at 1 scoop. Never tried more than that and don't intend to.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was having 3 tubs of Excelsior exp10/22 and all were very good with good mood and focus.
I normally used a bit more than half a scoop mostly for studying so didnt get much sides but sleeplessness and tension.
My first 2 8/23 tubs were different not as good energy bor mood nor focus, clearly something missing.

I recently bough one more 8/23 and again it was like the 10/22 . And I have been having opened tubs from different expiration at home and using on different days and I am 100% sure that they are different but I don´t have the chemical skills to prove it lol. The good ones are really good but the bad ones were a real disappointment especially as they are really expensive in Europe. I don´t know. Maybe first they put out some different 8/23 and then after people complained once again they put in the good stuff?
I dunno`

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just opened my fourth 8/23 . Haven´t finished last 2 far from it but out of curiousity since I have noticed they differ. This one again feels different. Pretty strong at less than a scoop. Slightly jittery and a slight shakiness and cold in my fingertips, side effects that I havent felt with previous tubs. Just my first scoop so cannot really evaluate yet. But I am quiet sensitive to substances and keep different tubs opened so I can evaluate from day to day, Gonna be quite careful with this one. Have a feeling sides could possible be quite bad on higher dose with this one. Start light for anyone jumping on this quite a few people even reporting breathing problems as well although many new comments on youtube seem positive lately.
Stay safe.

J

jimmydee2000

Awards
Just opened my fourth 8/23 . Haven´t finished last 2 far from it but out of curiousity since I have noticed they differ. This one again feels different. Pretty strong at less than a scoop. Slightly jittery and a slight shakiness and cold in my fingertips, side effects that I havent felt with previous tubs. Just my first scoop so cannot really evaluate yet. But I am quiet sensitive to substances and keep different tubs opened so I can evaluate from day to day, Gonna be quite careful with this one. Have a feeling sides could possible be quite bad on higher dose with this one. Start light for anyone jumping on this quite a few people even reporting breathing problems as well although many new comments on youtube seem positive lately.
Stay safe.
This stiff give me major depression for the remainder of the day if i take a full scoop.

99blkgt

Awards
The newest mesomorph formula provides much cleaner focus and actually has pumps. So far it has been a good product to move on from excelsior for.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have any negative effects at 1 scoop. Never tried more than that and don't intend to.
Smart man if your getting good effects from 1 scoop why go up. Have you tried doing like
1/2 scoop 3gm or slightly less and combining it with other pre's to give the other weaker
pre's a better kick? Haven't tried Excelsior yet but if I were to get it that's how I would probably
like to dose it at 2 or maybe 3gm to give other pre's a better kick so curious if anyone else in
here is utilizing Excelsior in that manner.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smart man if your getting good effects from 1 scoop why go up. Have you tried doing like
1/2 scoop 3gm or slightly less and combining it with other pre's to give the other weaker
pre's a better kick? Haven't tried Excelsior yet but if I were to get it that's how I would probably
like to dose it at 2 or maybe 3gm to give other pre's a better kick so curious if anyone else in
here is utilizing Excelsior in that manner.
Haven't thought about that. I'm doing 1 scoop every Saturday morning and I like it that way so I don't intend to try anything different with this one.

D

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Bought two tubs while on sale and it’s a bit much for me. Not as young as I was in 2012 when taking craze. One is sealed and the other has 1 scoop removed. $60 shipped for both in US.
Do you still have any Excelsior for sale? Thank you for your time and consideration.