USA Excelsior and Phenta plex for sale

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have excelsior red and black bottles ordered from reusco a few months back. Red is opened. Black is sealed. Red has maybe 3 scoops missing and is the stronger one. Both definitely have actives in them and are honestly just too much for me. You can read my experiences in the excelsior thread. I’d sell the red opened for $80 and the sealed black for $100 plus $10 shipping.

I also have multiple bottles of Phenta plex I will let go for $15 a tub plus shipping sealed. They are definitely active and have great energy but sometimes I crash on it pretty hard after and I’m getting out of the designer stim game

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want these gone so somebody make an offer. I will do a discount if both tubs of excelsior are bought

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Carolina Kid @muscleman
Thanks for tag and I would probably have gone for it but I am in Europe and my customs tax everything at border and open bottles might be send for analyze.

I think it is a wise thing to stay out of these stims. If you manage to get used to the side effects of possible tension and sleeplessness longer more frequent use of this leads to dependence more or less.

If you put these up in the Excelsior thread I am pretty sure they will be gone very quickly, that's the thing with Excelsior if you decide to quite there will never be problem reselling them, lol