Ex-Military--- Do you miss your M16??????

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ever since ive been out ive missed that gun. finally gave in and bought a springfield 45. love that gun.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a bushmaster M4 totally decked out.... its got a quadrail, foregrip, barska electro AR15 scope w/ a forward mount... and a shitload of preban 30 round mags!!! way too much fun. check out AR15 dot com and go to the equipment exhange... tons of good gun shops and individuals selling some pretty awesome pieces. Also check out gunbroker dot com .... its basically ebay for guns. some really hot deals on there as well.

I wouldnt bother getting your class III license.. seems like a waste of time, money, and ammo. With the rising costs of ammo these days, it seems stupid to get a full auto AR chambered in .223/5.56. Getting a full auto 9mm or .22 on the other hand... now thats just fun!! Good luck finding a new piece!
- HTTC

thanks bro. ill look into that.

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
Ok,

1. We are NEVER going to Ohio!!! :)
2. You ARE NOT getting an M16 EVER in your life, where the hell would you keep it? and where and when would you use it?
3. You know how i feel about guns espically in our house!!!!
4. ARE YOU CRAZY?
5. How do you miss a gun? and what a crappy name for her!

I love you!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok,

2. You ARE NOT getting an M16 EVER in your life, where the hell would you keep it? and where and when would you use it?
4. ARE YOU CRAZY?

I love you!
Damn, you sound like my wife lol! :cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well your wife sounds like a fantasitc woman!:cheers:
Well you'll get to meet her at the olympia.:) Chad and i won't cause too much trouble. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's because you both have wives that wont put up with it! :bow28:

:(......We have our ways muhahahahahaha......well, sort of.....lol ;)

It will be a good time for sho!! Oh......SWEET avy too.:)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol sorry Chad, your wife has spoken!! I used to hate guns but I've learned just how much tension they relieve at a firing range. However with kids they have to be locked away at all times!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok,

4. ARE YOU CRAZY?

I love you!

:rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's because you both have wives that wont put up with it! :bow28:

you better get back in the kitchen and clean! :wave:

jk baby.

ps. you better not eat all the freaking peanutbutter! i dont care if you`re pregnant. :donut:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMMMM.....Peanut Butter lol :woohoo:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uh oh those are fighting words if she has peanut butter cravings!!

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
- Gun Owner

- Victim

Pick one.

Seriously though, let me tell you, having firearms in a household is a great idea, if everyone is taught how to use them properly and safely, and safety precautions are taken. a quick story to show their usefulness.....

When i was 18 years old i bought a Romanian AK-47 and a bunch of hi-cap 30 round mags/ few thousand rounds of ammo to just play around with. I was home alone on summer break and my parents were overseas for a few months and somebody tried to break into my house. as they broke into the window, they were met by a 230 pound bodybuilder in his boxers with a fully loaded AK47 being cocked next to his face. Homeboy turned and ran like a motherfvcker to the woods. i put out a lawnchair and a few RTD's behind my house with my good old AK and waited alllll night for the fvker to come back. never did.

Morals of the story. guns are good. 2nd amendment gives us the right to them! and yes i do have redneck tendencies.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
- Gun Owner

- Victim

Pick one.

Seriously though, let me tell you, having firearms in a household is a great idea, if everyone is taught how to use them properly and safely, and safety precautions are taken. a quick story to show their usefulness.....

When i was 18 years old i bought a Romanian AK-47 and a bunch of hi-cap 30 round mags/ few thousand rounds of ammo to just play around with. I was home alone on summer break and my parents were overseas for a few months and somebody tried to break into my house. as they broke into the window, they were met by a 230 pound bodybuilder in his boxers with a fully loaded AK47 being cocked next to his face. Homeboy turned and ran like a motherfvcker to the woods. i put out a lawnchair and a few RTD's behind my house with my good old AK and waited alllll night for the fvker to come back. never did.

Morals of the story. guns are good. 2nd amendment gives us the right to them! and yes i do have redneck tendencies.

LOL!! thats awesome! you should have ripped off a couple rounds past his head.

but you are 100% right about them being a good idea as long as they are respected for what they are. deadly.
i was taught by my grandfather at a very young age that the min you dont respect a gun it will kill you.

and for the same reason you just named is why i want one. or two. if someone breaks into your house they are prob ready to hurt/kill you to get your things.
kill or be killed.