Evomuse Testruction + Black Lion Research Letrone stack?

myuniverse1

Awards
32 year old male, 5'8" 170lbs. looking to ramp things up a bit in and out of the gym, have heard great things about Testruction, but have heard that it may increase estrogen a little too much so BLR Letrone addition is recommended. Has anybody ran this stack, and what were your overall thoughts? Thanks!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
32 year old male, 5'8" 170lbs. looking to ramp things up a bit in and out of the gym, have heard great things about Testruction, but have heard that it may increase estrogen a little too much so BLR Letrone addition is recommended. Has anybody ran this stack, and what were your overall thoughts? Thanks!
I did not personally get much of anything tangible out of Testruction, but I only used one bottle or so. Based on the profile, personal experience, and logs I have read...it is more effective the longer you run it..as in longer than 2 months. It is more of a long term sexual health product.

On the other hand, Letrone is very potent and I could feel it from day one. Even one capsule per day was too much for me in terms of making me hypo. Pump, vascularity, and drying out attributes were amazing. I would like to try it again at some point when I am consuming more carbs on a daily basis.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Keep in mind that 1 cap of Letrone before bed will last you 60 days and it will probably lower your estro so much after three weeks that you will have to take 2 days off a week - that's my experience and I have been using Letrone since day 1. Its potent, its a GH, its a pump and strength and its 2 AI's. Its a great product. I would stack it with Folidrone 2.0 and forget the test booster. Or just run Letrone solo.

myuniverse1

Awards
I did not personally get much of anything tangible out of Testruction, but I only used one bottle or so. Based on the profile, personal experience, and logs I have read...it is more effective the longer you run it..as in longer than 2 months. It is more of a long term sexual health product.

On the other hand, Letrone is very potent and I could feel it from day one. Even one capsule per day was too much for me in terms of making me hypo. Pump, vascularity, and drying out attributes were amazing. I would like to try it again at some point when I am consuming more carbs on a daily basis.
What are a few of the top test boosters in your opinion? I understand test boosters don't dramatically skyrocket test or anything, but definitely looking for something for some additional libido, mood enhancement and free test increase. Thanks!

myuniverse1

Awards
Keep in mind that 1 cap of Letrone before bed will last you 60 days and it will probably lower your estro so much after three weeks that you will have to take 2 days off a week - that's my experience and I have been using Letrone since day 1. Its potent, its a GH, its a pump and strength and its 2 AI's. Its a great product. I would stack it with Folidrone 2.0 and forget the test booster. Or just run Letrone solo.
Interesting, never tried Folidrone 2.0, but definitely something I'd look into.

compan

compan

Awards
I read similar things with a lot of people about how effective Letrone is. Definitely something to be mindful of.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are a few of the top test boosters in your opinion? I understand test boosters don't dramatically skyrocket test or anything, but definitely looking for something for some additional libido, mood enhancement and free test increase. Thanks!
Well, I happen to be one that is not a fan of test booster products that contain Stinging Nettle extracts, so I avoid those like the plague...haha! Coincidentally, Brundel of Black Lion Research (Letrone) also strongly suggests avoiding Stinging Nettle.

Since Letrone already has very potent AI properties, do not stack it with a test booster that also contains a strong AI component. The best option in this case would probably be OL K1NGS BLOOD.

I think you would be more than satisfied with both of these products!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have always heard good things about blr letrone, guess I need to finally try it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Letrone and M test would make a great combo and you can find M test for around $30 a bottle full of clinically dosed ingredients

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally have not stacked those two products but i've used letrone and it's definitely good and works. BLR is usually spot on with their products.