EvoMuse Presents: MyoSynergy 2021

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did this run go? Any reason this would have negative interactions with X-Gels ?
I believe there are posts somewhere around here in which @dsade states myo and ARA (x gels) would be a very complimentary stack

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Like with most things, I believe there is some down regulation over time if you're using for extended periods. That said, while strength may not be as pronounced as I'd like, I feel the endurance aspects with regard to volume training is worth it.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There’ve been a lot of comments saying it increases vascularity, fullness and endurance and is a great anti-inflammatory but how good has myosynergy been at helping you guys put on muscle or lean out or even recomp?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, can we please get a response to this? This is one of the most frustrating things about a lot of Evomuse products is it's difficult to find best practices, especially when there are products like Epitome that I have seen no less than three different usage recommendations for.
What usage recommendations have you seen for epitome?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I been asking the same thing with Myo as far as performance gains. I have not seen the same result as the first generation Myo…..
mad dog in the houseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you taken it for? I like an idiot fell for the hype and bought 9 bottles lol and I'm still running it god knows why I haven't noticed nothing to be honest probably just placebo now, because when I stopped taking it after a few month's I was looking to see what's changed only thing that changed was my bank balance. I love Evomuse products but this was a real let down.
60 days in. I need to stick to BMP, which is the best supplement out there. The cost is too high for the lack of results.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I too was super hyped for this one but I regret to say it didnt live up to the expectations. Im a huge evomuse fan but this one fell short I believe. All other products are top notch

negus215

Awards
yeah i've been using this for about 5-6 months straight, and I don't think it's effects have been profound or noticable. and at the price point, it just isn't worth it imo. BMP and Androlotion have been much nicer imo

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@mad dog @Killa-T Muzik @ironkill @negus215

Have you guys been bulking, lean bulking or cutting?

negus215

Awards
@mad dog @Killa-T Muzik @ironkill @negus215

Have you guys been bulking, lean bulking or cutting?
I was on cut when the current version dropped and have been lean bulking for about the past 3 months. No noticable variance on either, the first month had some muscle fullness but nothing else

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Myo it's pretty expensive I seriously need to just stick to the basics and stop buying stuff that promise a lot but don't deliver anything. Had the same thing with Androgin too ordered 4 bottles nothing except decent sleep. Saying that I'm pretty excited to try SNS Anabolic XT when it come out lol.
do you think it will be better than bmp?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Myo it's pretty expensive I seriously need to just stick to the basics and stop buying stuff that promise a lot but don't deliver anything. Had the same thing with Androgin too ordered 4 bottles nothing except decent sleep. Saying that I'm pretty excited to try SNS Anabolic XT when it come out lol.
Yeah if anabolic xt ever comes out. I eas trying to hold off on starting a natty anabolic since before the new year in the hopes I can start back up with the new product...

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also what are the main benefits you all are seeing with BMP compared to a Anabolic Effect or MassMax?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe this product needs to be dosed at like 12 caps a cay instead of 6? Just wondering why reviews have been lackluster, or at least that's what it seems?

luckuyguy

Awards
Why does the website let me add only 1 unit of Myosynergy??

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Wi
That is all I have left
Will you be releasing it again? I can see it's still available to buy on Strong and DPS Nutrition! What's the Feedback on Myo any good to put on some Mass?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wi

Will you be releasing it again? I can see it's still available to buy on Strong and DPS Nutrition! What's the Feedback on Myo any good to put on some Mass?
I'll be doing an upgrade and incorporating oral versions of some of the TopMuscle angles.

Also scrapping the tricrystals in favor of a new apigenin-epicatechin cocrystal that is far more effective building muscle, more stable, and FAR cheaper.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I'll be doing an upgrade and incorporating oral versions of some of the TopMuscle angles.

Also scrapping the tricrystals in favor of a new apigenin-epicatechin cocrystal that is far more effective building muscle, more stable, and FAR cheaper.
When's Top Muscle out? And what's the time frame for the new MyoSynergy?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When's Top Muscle out? And what's the time frame for the new MyoSynergy?
Still dealing with shipping nightmare. Takes me 2-3 weeks to even get the most simple email replies.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just open my first botlle, woooweeee its smell awfull, is that normal sens?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just open my first botlle, woooweeee its smell awfull, is that normal sens?
Awful? I think it's pretty inoffensive, especially compared to v1.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there is no ARA in that Myo version, you are talking about top muscle maybe? I am talking about Myosynergy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is no ARA in that Myo version, you are talking about top muscle maybe? I am talking about Myosynergy
Oops. I just assumed.

MyoSynergy should only have a slight menthol smell.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK so your are reformulating it? Can I still get huge on this version !?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is anymore of this around. I only got one bottle left if it’s being reformulated is ursolic still in it??