EvoMuse Presents: KetoInduce Ultimate

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I'm understanding that correctly, dosages of 1g carnitine a day should be fine for normal thyroid and hypothyroid on replacement persons, correct?

That second study I'm not understanding at all though lol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16947093/
This study shows that the ketogenic diet may even deplete carnitine stores.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm understanding that correctly, dosages of 1g carnitine a day should be fine for normal thyroid and hypothyroid on replacement persons, correct?

That second study I'm not understanding at all though lol.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16947093/
This study shows that the ketogenic diet may even deplete carnitine stores.
Wow, what a poorly worded translation.

RESULTS: Carnitine deficiency during KD was detected in 26 % of the patients and in 57 % of the patients without carnitine substitution. Decreased carnitine level occurred also with carnitine substitution independent from additional valproat therapy. The time of appearance of carnitine deficiency on KD was between 3 days and 248 weeks (median 32 weeks).

Looks like this was done on epileptic patients receiving valproic acid treatment. Hard to draw any conclusions here.

Thyroid increases activity of the CPT system, which aids in shuttling fatty acids into mitochondria to be burned. I just included that to show one way that T3 supplementation can increase fat burning.

I can only go by studies, and the only ones performed seem to be using 2 and 4g per day.

Thebigc4

Awards
dsade any chance you have some tubs of the original or even the alpha/beta of the ultimate kicking about you would like to part with? Or current plans to get this out? I realize it's probably a long shot but still interested.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade any chance you have some tubs of the original or even the alpha/beta of the ultimate kicking about you would like to part with? Or current plans to get this out? I realize it's probably a long shot but still interested.
Look for restock of the original at the end of this week.

Reactions: CF2

raji1980

Awards
Any advice on the original ketoinduce. I'm not hitting ketosis. I had dinner Monday night at 8pm with 80 carbs. No other carbs through out the whole day. Took a scoop (not heaping) of Ketoinduce at 11pm. Tuesday 7am tried some keto sticks. Two different versions. Negative Ketosis. Tried 6 hours later without eating. Still negative. No carbs all day Tuesday. Dinner 7pm 50 carbs. Ketoinduce at 11pm. Heaping scoop. 7am Wednesday still negative. 5 hours later no eating no carbs still negative. Did 30 minutes fasted morning cardio both mornings. I purchased to different versions of keto sticks just in case. Also been taking DCP,Brite and Oxymax Xt. Fast from dinner 7pm till 1:30 to 3pm.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any advice on the original ketoinduce. I'm not hitting ketosis. I had dinner Monday night at 8pm with 80 carbs. No other carbs through out the whole day. Took a scoop (not heaping) of Ketoinduce at 11pm. Tuesday 7am tried some keto sticks. Two different versions. Negative Ketosis. Tried 6 hours later without eating. Still negative. No carbs all day Tuesday. Dinner 7pm 50 carbs. Ketoinduce at 11pm. Heaping scoop. 7am Wednesday still negative. 5 hours later no eating no carbs still negative. Did 30 minutes fasted morning cardio both mornings. I purchased to different versions of keto sticks just in case. Also been taking DCP,Brite and Oxymax Xt. Fast from dinner 7pm till 1:30 to 3pm.
The stix are rather useless.

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
Hey, @dsade any possibility of a restock, or anyone direct me a product that works just as well or similarly?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, @dsade any possibility of a restock, or anyone direct me a product that works just as well or similarly?
My research was interrupted. There are a few pathways that interwork with ketosis i was going to finish mapping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My research was interrupted. There are a few pathways that interwork with ketosis i was going to finish mapping.

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
That's a shame. Hopefully you'll get to that soon. Anyone found any alternatives?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey @dsade. Any plans on still releasing this?