EvoMuse Presents: INFLATE

Z

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this was asked, but would Inflate + AndroLo be a viable temporary substitute to Hung, as you get Hung's ground work up and going?
It likely would but I think @dsade mentioned he was gonna wait a lil while before creating this product due to all the current projects and difficulties with the pandemic.

With that said, I’d buy a years supply off the bat. This is something I’ve been interested in for many years, and I’m sure many other males and females have been as well.

The ability to create larger testicles while increasing semen volume, libido, drive,etc..

Z

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all those waiting for this supplement. Gorilla Mind just came out with Locked and Loaded which is a semen volumizing supplement.

Just placed an order.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For all those waiting for this supplement. Gorilla Mind just came out with Locked and Loaded which is a semen volumizing supplement.

Just placed an order.
Do you think it will increase dht? or do anything to increase/contribute to hair loss?

Z

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it will increase dht? or do anything to increase/contribute to hair loss?
If anything it should decrease DHT. Pygeum is a known DHT blocker.

So possibly might decrease hair loss

A

AfroPope

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That Gorilla Mind product is pretty much the "god tier loads" stack from /fit/ in like 2008. Any general prostate health supplement is going to have those same active ingredients. Not as interesting as most EvoMuse products.

I will say, however, that I can't argue with the results I've gotten from said prostate health supplements.

Z

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That Gorilla Mind product is pretty much the "god tier loads" stack from /fit/ in like 2008. Any general prostate health supplement is going to have those same active ingredients. Not as interesting as most EvoMuse products.

I will say, however, that I can't argue with the results I've gotten from said prostate health supplements.
Couldn’t agree more. But until @dsade makes this available. It’s gonna be hard to find something as novel as to what Evomuse usually offers.

Z

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade can you give us a lil preview on what the ingredient profile on this would look like?

You don’t have to do the whole write up. Just curious on what exotic/novel ingredients you’d put in this

Z

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to ask how the results have been thus far? @dsade

C

caninebountyhunter

Awards
Ditto, i'm VERY eager to hear of any results on this.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@%1; will this product also work as a appetite suppressant as your OP talked about?