EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate HYPERNova

玫瑰 R©

玫瑰 R©

Awards
Will Hypernova ever come back? I only see Eviscerate Smolder available on the store, how does it compare to hypernova?
Hypernova is listed as "Out of Stock" on the company website. I know I have used both Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder, and do believe Eviscerate Hypernova (though it has been a while and not quite recall effects). I do know one difference is that Smolder did (for me anyway), "burn" a little, so had to be careful after application to make sure didn't get it anywhere else. That said, per the product profile, Eviscerate Hypernova would be/is the most effective of the topicals. Matt does not do anything by halves and is always looking for ways to push the boundaries of what is or thought possible and good, not to mention that he pretty much does almost EVERYthing himself when it comes to products and production.

If anything is not available, then it is likely a source issue (per ingredients), waiting on another product to be able to "clear the way" for inventory, "redo" and/or improvement being researched and tested for making the product better.

I know that there are quite a few things in the pipeline and Matt has been working beyond hard to bring nothing but better than the best (and innovative, different approaches/angles) to the line.

Pretty sure he may answer, as to when (and if) Eviscerate Hypernova will be available again. I do know that once something is in stock, it does not last long until it's gone!

^^@dsade per the question