Evomuse Eviscerate vs. Smolder

Bosox517

Bosox517

Awards
Hey guys quick question for you. I’m 7 ish weeks out and it’s that time to start getting the low back in and glutes to shred up. In the past I’ve used mpa vasoburn but wanted to try something else this year. Eviscerate and smolder seem like very comparable products to vasoburn in terms of ingredients.

What’s the difference? Is one stronger than the other? Would some feedback. Or might just a bottle of each and try them. Smolder is newer from why I’ve read but eviscerate is the OG

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They’re nearly identical. The one change in Smolder is less capsaicin in order to reduce the burning sensation. It’s hard to say how much of a difference that reduction makes, but I’ve only ever used the Smolder version and found it to be nicely effective, especially when combined with clen; (lookup “clenviscerate” if you don’t know what I’m talking about).
If I were buying a new topical fat burner today, however, I’d probably go with Evomuse’s Hypernova. It’s his latest and most up-to-date formula, and from what I’ve read it should cause less of a burning sensation and still be more potent than the Eviscerate series. I haven’t tried it yet though, so I’ll leave that for others to confirm or deny.
Good luck with your show!

Bosox517

Bosox517

Awards
They’re nearly identical. The one change in Smolder is less capsaicin in order to reduce the burning sensation. It’s hard to say how much of a difference that reduction makes, but I’ve only ever used the Smolder version and found it to be nicely effective, especially when combined with clen; (lookup “clenviscerate” if you don’t know what I’m talking about).
If I were buying a new topical fat burner today, however, I’d probably go with Evomuse’s Hypernova. It’s his latest and most up-to-date formula, and from what I’ve read it should cause less of a burning sensation and still be more potent than the Eviscerate series. I haven’t tried it yet though, so I’ll leave that for others to confirm or deny.
Good luck with your show!
Thanks brother much appreciated!! I actually like the burning sensation that vasoburn gives haha it heats me up good and gets me sweating.

I was looking at the hypernova too but was a little confused on that as well. Seems like it’s more of a fat blocker or something. I’m already 7-8% I’d say. I just use the topicals for the final 6-7 weeks to tighten up low back and glutes. So maybe the smolder would be the way to go? Looks like identical ingredients to vasoburn.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hypernova is the latest version, I would suggest you look into that as well.

Bosox517

Bosox517

Awards
Hypernova is the latest version, I would suggest you look into that as well.
I’m not sure I need all that at this point. Just need the stubborn areas to go and tighten up the skin for the final weeks of prep. It looks pretty sick though

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, so Hypernova does everything Smolder/Eviscerated does accept it doesn't burn.

But it attacks from more angles. It will help prevent fat cells from storing new fat (which I would think is critical at lower bodyfats as cells become more sensitive to absorbing new fat because they are depleted), and it also helps convert white fat to beige fat, which will help increase metabolic rate.

Honestly, Hypernova is just the better product IMO. If it weren't for people literally wanting to feel it burn for the psychological reasons (ie it convinces them it is working) I don't think Matt would even make the smolder and eviscerated anymore.

Bosox517

Bosox517

Awards
Yeah, so Hypernova does everything Smolder/Eviscerated does accept it doesn't burn.

But it attacks from more angles. It will help prevent fat cells from storing new fat (which I would think is critical at lower bodyfats as cells become more sensitive to absorbing new fat because they are depleted), and it also helps convert white fat to beige fat, which will help increase metabolic rate.

Honestly, Hypernova is just the better product IMO. If it weren't for people literally wanting to feel it burn for the psychological reasons (ie it convinces them it is working) I don't think Matt would even make the smolder and eviscerated anymore.
That’s a good point. I fall into that category not gonna lie. I love feeling the burn from the topicals. But I also think it helps as well cause it’ll get me sweating like crazy. Either way I’ll check hypernova out too. Just a little more pricey than smolder

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
How is the odor of Hypernova compared to Supernova? I have some old Supernova sitting around but hardly used it because of the smell.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Does it work also in different areas like chest and lower back?