Evomuse BMP and hypernova stack post knee scope

Killmonger48

Awards
Hey what are y’all thoughts on stacking BMP and hypernova post knee scope to lose fat? I’m 6’3 270. Age 32. My PRs are 425 bench, 585 deadlift and 515 squat. I want to lose my love handles and stomach fat but keep my muscle mass

Attachments

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love BMP. Hypernova actually works as well. I don't see you going wrong with this as long as your training and nutrition is in line. What is your overall plan?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
230lbs. And some abs
I mean, what else are you doing to get there? What is your training and nutrition like? Obviously no supplement will overcome those items and if we can help tighten that up it will make sure you get the most out of the supplements once they are added. It seems like you've done pretty well so far with those aspects, given your photos and numbers...

Killmonger48

Awards
My surgery date is dec 5th. I should be good to start back lifting two weeks after. I start a keto diet next week and a warrior fast starting Monday.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My surgery date is dec 5th. I should be good to start back lifting two weeks after. I start a keto diet next week and a warrior fast starting Monday.
When you get back, got to stick to lots of physio related stuff for that knee - high rep, low weight, cardio etc...
I think BMP will really help that re-hab....cheers.

Killmonger48

Awards
When you get back, got to stick to lots of physio related stuff for that knee - high rep, low weight, cardio etc...
I think BMP will really help that re-hab....cheers.
Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JN230 Supplements 28
dsade Evomuse 120
dsade Evomuse 7
Supplement Auction 2
mikeymike85 Supplements 13