justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want Alpha-Yohimbine HCL at 8mg this is a great price. This stuff goes for the same price or higher at only 2.5-3.5mg from other brands. This is a ridiculously good deal and it has so many *other benefits aside from what's it's billed here for.

Bottom Line:
This is a good deal.
1 less bottle. :)

*What else might it be good for?
Sexual dysfunction
May increase libido, especially when sexual dysfunction is associated with the consumption of an SSRI.

Orthostatic hypotension
May be used to increase systolic blood pressure and standing diastolic blood pressure in patients with orthostatic hypotension.

Exercise performance
Some patients may use alpha yohimbine to increase exercise performance and build muscle mass.

Fat burning
Improves lipid mobilization, patients may use it to burn fat and boost weight loss.

Erectile dysfunction
May be beneficial to men with psychogenic, organic and mixed erectile dysfunction.

Dry Mouth
May relieve the symptoms of dry mouth among patients on antidepressant medication.

Depression
Some patients have taken alpha yohimbine to improve the symptoms of depression.

Anxiety
May reduce the severity of phobia-based anxiety.

@dsade
Can you sue this guy? How scummy is this?
https://www.musclewatchdog.com/evomuse-alphaburn/#comment-2042

Check out the link to the product he is pushing instead. There's a photo of this guy with the old style plastic weights that you filled with sand. My first set of weights when I was in High School. lol.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a great deal...I just stocked up!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Came with a bunch of different samples! Love samples. :)