Evolutionary Muse Presents: Abliderate AMMO Writeup

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You dosing 1 or 2 a day? I used the original and liked just was curious if an upgrade.

玫瑰 R©

玫瑰 R©

Awards
I know you're looking for an answer from Matt, and I'm sure he'll give it. But in the meantime, I'm pretty sure a LONG time ago, he said all his products were designed to work with each other and that combining any of them wouldn't be a problem.

I know that answer is useless since my memory might be off or things might have changed. But I'm bored, so I answered anyway. 😁
Matt likely did, but yes, almost all of the products he creates are designed to complement each/one other/another, so that they can be stacked for best results. Excited for the changes he has and is making to current products.

Another random question, would this have any benefits during a caloric surplus? Bought for when I eventually cut, but just curious since I’ve got two bottles🤷‍♂️
Matt may likely answer this, since when he told me I "don't need it" (and anyone who knows me knows how I eat too LMFAO)
Not everything is about "gaining" and "cutting" and sometimes you find the happy line that works for your specific needs and body (and yes, this can and does, change over time and as you get older). As long as you know the "why" of what you decide to take (if not, have another look before making an INFORMED decision, since just because you can use something or someone else recommends it, does not mean you have to,.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can only do 1. Pre-bed. And even that is pushing it. I just have to go to the toilet all of time. But this happens with me with anything that contains emodin.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can only do 1. Pre-bed. And even that is pushing it. I just have to go to the toilet all of time. But this happens with me with anything that contains emodin.
Well crap……

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'd think after a while I'd get adjusted to it but nope, it's always explosive toilet time. Emodin must act as some kind of laxative.
That’s crazy. Some things upset my stomach like that but typically it goes away after a few weeks. Oral anabolics give me heartburn for a few weeks and then it goes away.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested ???