evocash.com

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Anybody know what's up w/this place. I've noticed a lot of sources accept this as a form of payment, and it's much cheaper/easier than western union. Has anybody ever used it, and is it safe.

Also seems like the site is down as you can only log in a current account, and not make a new account. Anybody that has used this place post some feedback for me. Thanks

If anyone has use e-gold post feedback on them as well.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
evocash is shutting down, stay away from them. They just informed all their members.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks a lot. Any idea why. I heard they had some problems w/hackers or something.

Also anybody have any info on e-gold.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They said hackers and ****, probably really though because the gov't hates them, terrorists moving money around and what not. I had a copy of the letter they sent out but deleted it. I know of one or two sources who are moving to e-gold.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i've seen a couple using e-gold as well. How exactly does it work? Don't you still have to put in a credit card number.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Evocash is gone, good riddance! :mad:

I do agree that cash in the mail is better, as long as you send it Priority with confirmation, it'll get to where you send it..