Evlution Nutrition Focus Mode

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my searches for a good stim free focus and mood enhancing supplement I've just come across Focus Mode by Evlution Nutrition.
Profile looks pretty good to me but I'd like to know what you guys think.
Here is the label (Nice and open)

Screenshot_2017-11-12-22-41-21-1.png

Has anybody tried this?

Reps for responses and experiences :)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my searches for a good stim free focus and mood enhancing supplement I've just come across Focus Mode by Evlution Nutrition.
Profile looks pretty good to me but I'd like to know what you guys think.
Here is the label (Nice and open)

View attachment 157882

Has anybody tried this?

Reps for responses and experiences :)
Haven't tried it but:
Everything is dosed low. Would need 3x dose minimum but then theanine is too high. Would be suitable to add to a coffee (or 2) but as standalone not good. Probably not worth the price either. I'd buy it for 10$ max.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Haven't tried it but:
Everything is dosed low. Would need 3x dose minimum but then theanine is too high. Would be suitable to add to a coffee (or 2) but as standalone not good. Probably not worth the price either. I'd buy it for 10$ max.
I’m a big nootropic user and I️ actually like focus mode. You can find for good deals, usually a buy one get one sometimes.

I️ take I️t with coffee or Amino Energy if I’m doing work or a cardio type workout. Puts me a good mode and focuses me well.

Worth a try with coffee or some other low stim. Probably wouldn’t notice if used alone

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m a big nootropic user and I️ actually like focus mode. You can find for good deals, usually a buy one get one sometimes.

I️ take I️t with coffee or Amino Energy if I’m doing work or a cardio type workout. Puts me a good mode and focuses me well.

Worth a try with coffee or some other low stim. Probably wouldn’t notice if used alone
Yes, feels like an add-on product. Because it has theanine in good dose but only some caffeine from guarana, it seems it's meant to be taken with coffee/caffeine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
L-theanine sucks, if you want to feel energized. I hate that it's considered mandatory in nootropic formulas.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably just go with Brawn Nutrition's ThyroLean.
As well as a being a non stim Metabolism Booster and Fat Inhibitor, it also has some decent brain boosters in it

Screenshot_2017-11-13-20-18-32-1.png

DCx

Awards
It HAS to be stim free? Not even like 100mg caffeine from green tea?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-theanine sucks, if you want to feel energized. I hate that it's considered mandatory in nootropic formulas.
I️ find that it’s actually quite nice, but only in small amounts (100-200mg), and with caffeine (more caffeine than theanine). I’m not a fan of the 400mg in some PWOs caffeine or anything like that.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of low doses:

200mg of 50% Alpha-GPC is only 100mg. You really want a minimum of 200-250mg.

200mg NALT is a tiny dose.

100mg of 20% PS is only 20mg PS, which is also a very small dose.

With three of the “big ingredients” being quite underdosed, and the theanine being prohibitive of double/triple/etc dosing (and price too), I️ just don’t see a reason to use it over several other options.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably just go with Brawn Nutrition's ThyroLean.
As well as a being a non stim Metabolism Booster and Fat Inhibitor, it also has some decent brain boosters in it

View attachment 157908
This would not be my first, or second, or third (etc, etc) choice for a NOOTROPIC supplement. Will it have some “nootropic effects/benefits?” Sure, but there are much better options out there in terms of actual nootropics, if a nootropic is truly what you are looking for.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Lots of low doses:

200mg of 50% Alpha-GPC is only 100mg. You really want a minimum of 200-250mg.

200mg NALT is a tiny dose.

100mg of 20% PS is only 20mg PS, which is also a very small dose.

With three of the “big ingredients” being quite underdosed, and the theanine being prohibitive of double/triple/etc dosing (and price too), I️ just don’t see a reason to use it over several other options.
Wait, why couldn’t you double dose this product? Other than cost, why not?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too much theanine, will make you feel lazy
This. Also, why would you buy a product that you have do double dose (meaning pay double for) that still has some under-dosed ingredients even when double-dosed? There are much better options out there IMO.